Avaliações (303)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
15 de julho de 2024

So far this app has been awesome, it has allowed me to add the specific customization & personalization options I was looking for. Many features available and Easify are always looking to develop new options and features.

The few times I have had to contact support they have been very fast to respond and if they didn't have the answer at the time they will look into it and actually get back to you.

I was trying to do something with the text box feature and I couldn't figure it out, so I contacted support. Lich didn't know the answer but made a note and sent it to the developers. Usually that is a way for support to get you off the line but the next day Violette reach out to me with the solution to my issue. I have been super impress with the support so far. Highly recommend this app if you are looking to do any kind of personalization or custom options.

Taurus Woodshop
Easify deixou uma resposta 16 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We’re delighted to hear that the Easify Product Options app has met your needs. Our team strives to provide quick and effective support, and your feedback reaffirms our commitment to excellent service. If you ever need further assistance or have more feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help you make the most of our app. Thanks again for choosing Easify!

9 de julho de 2024

5/5 Support is excellent and quick.
I've tried almost all of the product option apps and this one is by far the most customizable.
Features I love, that I haven't found common in other apps:

- option groups
- combining the base product with the add-ons in the cart so that customers can't delete the main product to just pay for the add-on
- editing in cart

FanFair
Aproximadamente 2 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 10 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Easify Product Options and that our support team has been able to assist you promptly. It's fantastic to know that you find our app the most customizable among the ones you've tried. Your feedback reinforces our commitment to delivering top-notch features and support. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're always here to help!

2 de junho de 2024

I have been using Easify for a while and have been very happy. I had an issue with a couple of products that I raised with support.

Violette very quickly and kindly looked at the issue and didn't just fix the issue but instead looked at how I was using the product and suggested a better way which not only fixed my issue but also made my life easier.

One hundred out of ten for Violette :).

IllustrArte
Espanha
7 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 4 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We’re thrilled to hear that you’ve been happy with Easify Product Options and that our support team, especially Violette, was able to assist you effectively. We always strive to go above and beyond in providing not just solutions but also helpful insights to enhance your experience with our products. Your kind words motivate us to keep providing the best service possible. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

1 de julho de 2024

This app made it possible for me to offer modular jewellery pieces and keep it simple and understandable for the customer.

The quick and targeted customer service have given me extra confidence in using it. There was a bug where the options changed with a delay while clicking. First I was helped by Lich in the chat. They had quickly determined that it was an error in the code and then escalated the issue to the development team. Within 2 days I received an email from Violette that the issue has been addressed and resolved!

It's nice to know that your questions are taken seriously by customer service :)
On top of that, they are very friendly.

dd103
Países Baixos
3 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 3 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your detailed and positive review! We're especially pleased that our Easify Product Options app and customer service met your expectations. Lich and Violette will be thrilled to know their efforts made a difference. Ensuring your questions and concerns are taken seriously is a priority for us, and we strive to provide quick and effective solutions. If you need any further assistance or have more feedback, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re here to help!

14 de junho de 2024

I love the ease with Easify. I have no technical background but found their instructions at every step very helpful in setting up some complicated combinations in my shop. The pricing is also very affordable for a small shop like mine.
However the important thing here which I must mention is their customer service. I found that some of my options were not showing up in the order page and when I contacted them about it within 3 days their devp team sorted out the problem. Very grateful to Violette from Easify for being patient with me, understanding the issue and providing such timely service. Thank you for the support. Looking forward to more innovative features from Easify

Felt Barn by Sruthi Sankar
Índia
Easify deixou uma resposta 16 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Easify! It's great to hear that our instructions were helpful and that you found our pricing suitable for your shop. We truly appreciate your kind words and your feedback motivates us to continue improving and adding innovative features. If you have any more questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you for choosing Easify, and we look forward to supporting your shop's success.

14 de julho de 2024

Do not give it another thought - use this app! The customer service is over the top. They are so easy to work with and do things I didn't know were possible. We ask a lot of the app and needed even more and Charles came through and was very fast! If you have any issues at all just use the chat and watch them work their magic. Charles you are amazing and I can't thank you enough for your help. Thank you for making our shop stand out!

Hill Country Mum Kits
Estados Unidos
26 dias usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your incredible review! We’re absolutely thrilled to hear that you’ve had such a positive experience with our Easify Product Options app. It’s fantastic to know that Charles was able to meet all your needs and deliver results beyond your expectations. Your praise for our customer service truly warms our hearts. We strive to provide top-notch support, and it’s great to see that our efforts made a difference for you. We’re dedicated to helping our users make the most of our app, and your feedback reinforces our commitment. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here to help!

10 de maio de 2024

Easy to use. Have been using it for awhile, but realised that I had a problem with my product options and didn’t know what was wrong. I contacted support and Violette answered really quickly. She had a look and gave me directions on what I needed to do to fix the problem. I even got a copy of our conversation, so that I could follow the instructions. Love the app and the service. Problem all fixed in no time.

Joanna Thomas Art
Austrália
9 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 12 de maio de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our Easify Product Options app! Providing excellent service is at the core of what we do, and it's wonderful to know that we could resolve your issue effectively. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you again for choosing our app and for your kind words.

12 de julho de 2024

My first time using Easify and although it's quite easy to set up, I had to reach out for some support.
I was greeted by Violette who was very helpful, quick to respond and solved my issue
Very happy and have confidence knowing support is available

Triple One Designs Australia
Austrália
3 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We’re thrilled to hear that your first experience with Easify was a positive one. It’s great to know you found the setup easy, and we’re especially glad that Violette was able to assist you effectively. Providing quick and helpful support is our top priority, and it’s rewarding to see that reflected in your experience. Your confidence in our support team means a lot to us, and we’re always here to ensure you get the most out of our app. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re committed to helping you succeed and look forward to supporting you on your journey with Easify!

19 de junho de 2024

This is a great app, there’s lots of features & I can’t wait to start using them. The staff is very helpful. They always respond quickly and when I wasn’t able decide how to use a feature because of a specific problem I had, Violette came up with several solutions & even went to the extent of creating a separate listing and adding in the feature to make it easier for me. Great app & great staff, I highly recommend!

lifesatrangi
Easify deixou uma resposta 21 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We’re delighted to hear that you’re enjoying the features of our Easify Product Options app and that our team has been able to assist you effectively. Your recommendation means a lot to us. If you have any more questions or need further assistance as you continue to explore the app, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to ensure you have the best possible experience. Thanks again for your support and kind words!

12 de julho de 2024

I had an excellent experience with Easify! Charles provided outstanding assistance, resolving my issue within just 3 minutes. I didn't have to wait long to receive help, and the communication was clear and effective. This Shopify app has proven to be incredibly useful for managing form inputs and more. Highly recommend!

Trinacia Designs
Itália
2 meses usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Thank you immensely for your glowing review! Our team strives to deliver prompt and effective support, ensuring that you can get back to focusing on what matters most to your business. Your recommendation means a lot to us as it reaffirms our dedication to providing top-notch solutions for your Shopify store. If you have any further questions or need assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help! Thank you again for choosing our Easify Product Options app!