Avaliações (294)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
14 de junho de 2024

Customer service is great...

Ascral
Guiana
17 dias usando o app
Easify deixou uma resposta 16 de junho de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our Easify Product Options app! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our customer service helpful. Your feedback is incredibly valuable to us in our continuous efforts to enhance both our app's functionality and customer service.

If there's any way we can better meet your expectations and earn that 5-star rating from you, please do let us know. We're dedicated to ensuring your experience with us is nothing short of excellent.

Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to serving you better in the future.

Best regards,
Easify Team.

12 de julho de 2024

As a developer, I need to be able to modify/customize/access certain type of data, from the theme files. Although it is not possible to access everything or I don't have the knowledge to do so, the Easify team was available to help me and my team to deal with our requirements.

Would go to 5* if I could do exactly all the things I'd want to, as the customer service is 5* already, but it's still perfectible, respectfully :)

PopStamp
França
Easify deixou uma resposta 15 de julho de 2024

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on the Easify Product Options app. We truly appreciate your constructive review, as it helps us understand how we can better serve you and other developers.

If there’s anything we can do to support you further or any specific suggestions you have in mind, please don’t hesitate to reach out. Our goal is to earn that 5-star rating from you, and we’re committed to doing everything we can to achieve that!

Thanks again for choosing Easify! We look forward to working together to elevate your experience even more.

Best regards,