Arvostelut (707)

• 2 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 13 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
9. kesäkuu 2024

Hi, I used free trail easyad app on my shopify store and before completing my free trail i stop using easy ad and uninstalled app becz i dont know exactly how to use. but shopify deduct a easy ad monthly subscription amount, when i complaint shopify they told easyad is third party we cant help you talk to third party. then i talked easy ad , after listen my all words Ms. Ouissal arrange a google meet and discuss then and on same time she issued a credit note name of my store guide me share shopify also . thansk Ouissal on same time i got a amount credit not on my shopify billing. i too much happy with easy ad support team, they are fabulous work done. guys try easy ad they are superb.

once again thanks Easyad Support team specially Ms. Ouissal.

kajal Gupta

Shukrana Fashion
Intia
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

I contacted customer support because I needed help with my add managment. They really helped me restructure my account and they made it look so easy. I would reccomend them to everyone. They really know what they're doing. Ouissal really helped me with setting it all up and she spoke clearly and professionally with someone who has no idea with what they were doing. She was a fantastic support and I will be contacting her again in the near future for more help :)

Merkata
Kanada
23. huhtikuu 2024

This is an amazing app for SMEs, entreprenuers and small business owners. It gives you control over paid media. This app is like your own digital marketing resource. Its super easy to use and it manages most things on its own. The best thing I like about it is their support. Their support is only a message away. Every time I had a query, they were super responsive and guided me through the app. They also review your campaigns if you ask them to and provide you with their expert recommendations. But do not think that paying for this app would start giving you crazy sales. It streamlines the meta campaign process and makes it convenient for you to run ads.

Zeal'N Life | Bringing Zeal to Your Life
Yhdysvallat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2024

I am very new to Shopify and ad strategies and wanted to give it a try to Easyads. I am still on my trial period but due to massive internet connection issues I couldn't get the most out of my trial. I had tons of questions and having difficulties in adapting the system but Millenni really showed me the way to put things in order. I still need time and have small things to put in order but she helped me fast and effectively, I would probably spend days to solve some of the problems. I hope I can start to increase my income as I seen on comments and testimonies. I definately believe that a customer-friendly support is just a message away.

Baketa Home
Turkki
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

The app didn't work at all. Would not sync products and had 18 error messages which I was told to wait 24hrs for them to clear as this was common issue. The errors didn't clear after 72hrs so I promptly deleted the app. I was offered a further 10 days free trial which I refused BUT THEY STILL CHARGED ME! even after I deleted the app well in advance of the free trial ending. I expect a full refund please.. I'll wait, and update this review if they charge me yet again.

Blazed Wear
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Easy Ads vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Hi Blazed Wear,

Thank you for reviewing the Easy Ads app.

We apologize for the inconvenience the sync bug has caused you. Since reported, it has been fixed.

Regarding the payment issue, please note that for ALL Shopify apps, you are charged by Shopify, not the app developer.

We have no access to your billing information whatsoever or the ability to charge you.

If you get charged by mistake for any Shopify app, all you have to do is to either contact the app developer or Shopify to get refund.

We look forward to hearing your reply to our last email.

Best,
Maria Chanaoui
Communication Manager

4. heinäkuu 2024

I had a very best experience with AI easy ads. They have made facebook and instagram ads very easy. Especially, their customer support is excellent. I would like to recommend everyone to use this service.

HH Collection
Panama
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2024

I recently used easy ad's advertising support service and was impressed by their responsiveness and expertise. The support team provided clear and professional communication, swiftly resolving my targeting and ad approval issues with actionable solutions. Their follow-up ensured my problems were fully addressed. While response times can be longer during peak periods, overall, the service significantly enhanced my advertising experience on the platform. I highly recommend it to other businesses and marketers.

Adonispharma
Intia
21 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 19. kesäkuu 2024

I reckon my experience with Easy Ads was influenced by my niche market and the current affairs of global marketing and saturation. Nonetheless, their customer/people relations team ALWAYS offered stellar support whenever I needed it, and I hope to be back at a better time!

Afroternal Apparel
Kenia
Easy Ads vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hi Afroternal Apparel,

Thanks a lot for taking the time to review our app! We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experience with fellow Shopify merchants.

We're looking forward to assisting you in improving your results and getting your first sale.

Is there anything else we can do to make your experience a 5-star one?

Please don't hesitate to let us know via the in-app chat.

Kindest Regards,
The Easy Support Team

Muokattu 25. kesäkuu 2024

They ask for reviews about customer support before getting results. I'm extremely disappointed with this app. Despite their claims that AI ads would generate sales, my experience has been entirely negative. I first tried the 7-day trial twice and saw no results. After two months, I decided to give it another shot and purchased their monthly paid package. They insisted that I needed to give the ads more time, but even after 7 days, there were still no results. They reviewed my funnel and ads, suggesting improvements to my website, but none of this made a difference. With their AI ads, I saw absolutely no benefit. This app has been a waste of both time and money.

B STAR Jewelry
Egypti
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Easy Ads vastasi 26. kesäkuu 2024

Hi B STAR Jewelry,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Easy Ads app.

We believe there was a mistake or miscommunication here, as your account did indeed achieve results.

Your results after using the app were 12739 EGP for the 5555.46 EGP spent. That's an ROAS of 2.42.

These results are adequate for the state of your website, products, and daily budget.

Our team helps you achieve an initial ROAS in the first weeks and gradually increase it by improving not only your ads, but your entire e-commerce operations.

The request to give the app more time is for the learning phase ads go through. A natural result of launching any campaign, on any platform, of any kind.

We have attached this review to a ticket to Shopify, as we believe this miscommunication risks of spreading false information on the performance of the app.

We hope to hear from you soon so you can clarify this miscommunication.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,
Maria Chanaoui
Communication Manager

6. toukokuu 2024

Using Easy ads now for just two days... Results are still a bit lacking, but definitely seeing results in reducing cost per click price. Was also advised by Ouissal (customer support) to wait for 5-7 days, until the AI targetes the right audience for my products. So far satisfied the most with the customer support, hope to increase my rating to 5 stars in the upcoming days. Btw if you guys are interested in football and basketball, I would definitely advice you to check my website: catenacciodesigns.com :)

CatenaccioDesigns