Arvostelut (715)

Bangladesh
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. kesäkuu 2024

Works correctly!
Super easy, super useful!

MagnetBoost
Unkari
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

I had a very best experience with AI easy ads. They have made facebook and instagram ads very easy. Especially, their customer support is excellent. I would like to recommend everyone to use this service.

HH Collection
Panama
16. toukokuu 2024

Easy Ads team is very responsive and very easy to work with. I just launch my campaign and I am awaiting results!

Just Look Vision
Yhdysvallat
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. heinäkuu 2024

GOT SALES ON VERY FIRST DAY ONLY, AND I AM NEW TO FACEBOOK ADS , GREAT APP FOR NEWBIE

ecommercedeals
Intia
28. huhtikuu 2024

Facile à utiliser, parfait pour tester des produits

LeFunny Shop
Kanada
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

une très bonne application pour créer des compagnes publicitaires, facile comme son nom, je recommande

SS-TOOLS
Yhdysvallat
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

I contacted customer support because I needed help with my add managment. They really helped me restructure my account and they made it look so easy. I would reccomend them to everyone. They really know what they're doing. Ouissal really helped me with setting it all up and she spoke clearly and professionally with someone who has no idea with what they were doing. She was a fantastic support and I will be contacting her again in the near future for more help :)

Merkata
Kanada
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 10. kesäkuu 2024

Using the platform for 1 week, cost per purchase dropped by 50% which boosted my campaign's performance, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.
Knowledgeable Support in which Millenni demonstrated throughout my campaign. She was very helpful and patient with my numerous questions.
So overall I can say that it was the best customer service experience ever.

RayBand
Libanon
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. toukokuu 2024

this app is very cool and i'm find it very useful and functionality, also the support is a professional and i'm think is the best support what i have bean receive it.

BACKPACKS TECH