Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 79% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de março de 2024

My ad is still under review but the support team was so quick to assist. Looking forward to when my advert kicks in.

Pretty Pandora - South Africa
África do Sul
About 1 month usando a aplicação
15 de maio de 2024

Millenni was a major help when I was confused about a certain topic. I just started and I already feel like I know how to use everything from her help!

Jynx Zero
Canadá
7 days usando a aplicação
27 de março de 2024

this is a very good app. Love the customer experience who are very dedicated to support.

Variety Bazaar
Emirados Árabes Unidos
4 months usando a aplicação
28 de fevereiro de 2024

Easy Ads has made my life easy! Choose the best products you want to promote and the rest is done automatically, its flawless. They have online support 24/7 and it's excellent! Recommended 100%!

Mosaic Atelier
Panamá
17 de maio de 2024

The AI-powered advertising funnel is fantastic, as it took the guesswork out of targeting and optimizing my ads. The pre-made campaign templates were a huge help, and they made it easy to get started quickly.
Thank you, Easy Ads team, for your outstanding service and support!

KiddoPoint

Índia
25 days usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Easy Ads 15 de abril de 2024

Hi VIGOR99,

Thanks for reviewing the app.

Kindly note that we have attempted to contact you many times.

Kindly remove this review as it contains your personal contact information.

Then, please check your email inbox.

Kindest Regards,

Easy Ads for Facebook Ads

14 de abril de 2024

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can't sing enough praises for the customer care support provided by AI ‑ Easy Ads for Facebook Ads! From the moment I reached out with my inquiries, I was met with professionalism, efficiency, and genuine helpfulness.

The support team at AI ‑ Easy Ads goes above and beyond to ensure that their customers' needs are not just met, but exceeded. They patiently walked me through every step of the process, answering all my questions with clarity and expertise.

What truly sets them apart is their dedication to problem-solving. No matter how complex my issue seemed, they tackled it with ease and provided solutions that were tailored to my specific needs.

Their commitment to customer satisfaction is evident in every interaction, making me feel valued and respected as a client. I wholeheartedly recommend AI ‑ Easy Ads to anyone in need of top-notch customer care support for their Facebook Ads endeavors. Kudos to the team for their outstanding service!

SANWARIYASTORE
4 days usando a aplicação
9 de abril de 2024

Ouissal, she was amazing helping me, because I did not know anything about ads, she guided thru, with a very open comunication

Pinoleros LLC
13 de maio de 2024

So far I have a positive experience. The team helped me with every step to set up the ads. They asked all my questions. Thank you.

Ashley Shop
9 de março de 2024

great customer service. They literally reply straight away at any time of the day. Not sure how the ads run yet, as I am only day 1 but I am sure that if something goes wrong it will be fixed promptly because as state the customer service team are so helpful. If you don't know how to run ads, AI is a much better option that doing it yourself regardless! I am very impressed so far.

Shell And Shore