Avaliação geral
4,4
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 79% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
1 de dezembro de 2022

So far so good, my first campaign with 26 link clicks and made a sale. This was the first creative as well imagine what the rest will do. Started with a small budget as well, happy about the results.

Self Connect
11 de novembro de 2022

Hello après 10 jours de lancement de ma première publicité facile, voici les résultats: 2055,72$ de vente, Enjoy.

odecembre
Côte d’Ivoire (Costa do Marfim)
17 de novembro de 2022

I'm using this app to help cut down on the time I spend trying to come up creatives for Instagram and Facebook. I would recommended to anyone looking for automation and ease of us.

Beauty Bucket | Health & Beauty Products for Everyone
Estados Unidos
Editado a 16 de abril de 2024

I tested this app last year and uninstalled it when we hired an ad agency.

This year I was surpsied to go back through my ad manager results and saw that the Easy Ads campaign had the highest ROAS since starting in 2018.

Therefore, I've installed it again to see if it helps with the recent Facebook ad woes. I will update the review in a month to share my results.

Pubbets!
Questão respondida por Easy Ads 30 de outubro de 2022

Hi Pubbets, thank you so much for this 5 star review, it means the world to us! It's really amazing to know that Easy Ads' campaign is getting you over 5 ROAS on its first week! 🚀

16 de abril de 2023

Had a little bit of trouble setting up but once I got it figured out it works great. Got my first sale in the first couple of days during the free trial! I would definitely recommend.

Bitznpieces2go
13 de fevereiro de 2023

Ottima app !! per lanciare il tuo negozio e i prodotti tutto automatizzato e semplice la consiglio per chi vuole la semplicità delle app mi sono trovato benissimo anche il servizio assistenza è ottimo e veloce

meditation/home
Itália
About 2 months usando a aplicação
31 de outubro de 2022

We recently started using the Easy Ads for Facebook Ads app and it is super easy to set up and run on Facebook. After a short period of time this app started to generate revenues for us. Very well made and highly recommended!

KYSU
Canadá
26 de março de 2023

Amazing Ads it makes our work so easily. It can Help you out while setting up your shopify app complete setting Thanks easy ads

dezirrestore
Paquistão
14 de abril de 2023

Very user-friendly interface, I recommend! A team of professionals who will help with the launch of advertising!

4M STAR
Reino Unido
Editado a 4 de junho de 2023

Very excellent experience with Easy Ads, i am beginning to see more visitor since the easy Ads campaign started running for me. I am very happy i just got sales. Thank you easy ads.

Tritechnology.store