Arvostelut (128)

• 6 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 2 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 5 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
24. toukokuu 2024

Seriously the best digital catalog I have ever used. Every time I need something they get back to me within a day and are always able to fix and do whatever I need.

Thomas Blonde Wholesale
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

I tried the free version of several catalog apps and found it to have the most customization features.
Also, when we requested the meta fields to be written in Japanese, they were willing to accommodate our request.

FAN+Life
Japani
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
12. toukokuu 2024

I tried several other catalogue apps and this was the easiest to use and their communication is great! I have asked for an extra feature which they tried to facilitate straight away. They have come back and said it is a little complex but have said they will get their developers onto it as soon as they can. Very happy with service and highly recommend.

Aussie Pharma Direct Wholesale.
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. toukokuu 2024

Very easy to use, covers each piece of data, allows to add your own cover page, gives quick results, and more - wow. Very practical and useful app for Shopify data. I wish some day they will build a operational and financial reporting tool.

ShaGha
Kanada
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 29. toukokuu 2024

EDIT: The problem I had below was resolved swiftly by Perica within a day. My catalogs are saving again and there are no crashes. Would recommend this app just because I am blown away by their support and commitment to customer satisfaction. Thank you.

====================================================

I was very happy with the app. Decided to get the 1 year subscription and it was downhill from there. I was no longer able to save any catalogue. The App became very slow and it would crash often. There were bugs and overall it was quite unreliable.

Tried to reinstall the app to hopefully hard reset and start over again. But now I have somehow lost my subscription after paying $120 dollars.

From the other reviews, it seems your team only reply to reviews. Please help me fix this, as I have spent $120 dollars but lost my subscription. Thank you.

Cost+
Malesia
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
aleksovApps vastasi 28. toukokuu 2024

Hi, my sincere apologies for the mistake made by my team. I will send you all the details via email.

19. toukokuu 2024

After testing a wide range of catalog maker apps within Shopify, I can confidently say that easycatalog is superior by far in terms of adjustability and functionality, and perfect for my wholesale companies needs. It's reasonably priced (arguably one of the cheaper options too) and support is amazing. Fast responses and willing to go above and beyond, they've even built additional features per our request.

Cannot recommend enough

My Store
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. kesäkuu 2024

Needs more options to create and customize catalog easily such as adding new products seamlessly

Flavor Distro
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

I AM NOT FINISHED USING IT I NEED A LINE SHEET FAST AND ITS GOOD FOR THAT

Cooks Flips
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

Easy to use app, perfect for our business.

Worryfree Gadgets
Melkein 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
15. toukokuu 2024

Useful for our business. Good proactive support but have to be patient.

STUDIO216