EDP ‑ Easy Digital Products , Počet recenzí: 219

• 1 % hodnocení s 3 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 2 hvězdami
  • 0 % hodnocení s 1 hvězdami
7. prosinec 2023

The interface is easy to use and customize! Literally you just upload your PDF (or whatever format your product is in), link it to the product in your shopify store and set it live. Takes just a few minutes, which is really helpful for me. I run 2 businesses and have a super busy life, so time savers are crucial. I'd also like to add that the developer, Axel, is very kind and very helpful. I totally recommend this app!

Jade Aminah
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 9. prosinec 2023

Thank you so much for your amazing review about my app. I’m so happy to know it makes your life easier since working on the app interface to make it intuitive and smooth is one of my top priorities.

7. prosinec 2023

This was the perfect solution for us for offering a limited selection of downloadable products. Axel and the team were always available to offer support or assistance. The product worked well with Shopify platform.

Say No To Slow
Nový Zéland
Doba používání aplikace: 5 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 8. prosinec 2023

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! And you have my email if you have any other questions about the app :-)

20. listopad 2023

We really wish we'd downloaded this app a lot sooner. We were stuck with Shopify's terrible digital downloads app for eight months, facing non-stop issues and constantly having to apologize to our customers over email about their files.

Ever since we switched to this app, it's been like a breath of fresh air. Our inbox is finally quiet, no more problems! The interface is easy and smart, does exactly what we need. And if a customer can't download a file, there's a simple button to refresh their links. We absolutely love this app - it's made a huge difference in our business and in our customers' experience. Plus, Axel is really on the ball and super helpful.

Cinegrams
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 22. listopad 2023

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It also means a lot because it is the 200th review on the app, which is amazing. Thanks a lot!

24. leden 2024

This application is very good. You can easily import digital products like pdf files without any issues. I would really recommend this to anyone!
Thank you Axel for your work!

CeoReads
Belgie
Doba používání aplikace: Asi měsícem
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 25. leden 2024

Thank you very much for your review. I'm trying my best for the app with new features coming every months. Thanks again! :-)

27. listopad 2023

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
Doba používání aplikace: 7 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 28. listopad 2023

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

16. leden 2024

Wow! It literally was so simple to set up? I came into this worried I would struggle to figure it out and while the interface might look overwhelming, everything is right there to click-click-done upload my flashcards pdf for sale!

Then I tested it and the download options my customers will see are smooth as butter! I've used Teachable for years and this switch to Shopify has been so much better for my business.

Kami Orange Boundary Coach
Spojené státy
Doba používání aplikace: 2 dny
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 18. leden 2024

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you found the app easy to use - it is my main focus when adding new features. And thanks again for your kind words!

13. leden 2024

It's an amazing app, super easy to set up, and support is always ready to assist.

It's a must-app for every store!

Продуктивна Майка
Bulharsko
Doba používání aplikace: Asi 2 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 14. leden 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review about my app. Glad you liked it and I’m happy I was able to assist you here :-)

6. prosinec 2023

We use this app to sell product license activation keys, and it works well for that purpose. You can easily add your own keys and assign them to different products. It was easy to install and configure. We use the upgraded version to enable multiple collections of keys (using tags) and to allow us to customize the email template to our needs. Very pleased with it so far.

Pebble Geo
Doba používání aplikace: 23 dny
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 7. prosinec 2023

Thank you so much! I'm happy you mentioned using the license keys feature as it is one of the feature I highly improved in the last app updates based on merchant suggestions like you. Thanks again :-)

18. listopad 2023

I love how easy it was to set up EDP and use it. When I had a question, Axel responded quickly and professionally. My shop is not open yet, but I've already tried it out with a test order and everything worked perfectly. Thanks, Axel. This app is great.

Tour My Germany Shop
Kanada
Doba používání aplikace: 3 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 20. listopad 2023

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about my app. Don't hesitate to get back to me again if you have any other questions!

6. listopad 2023

Easy to use app. Download links perfectly placed after order plus customers get an email with the link also - this was everything I needed as we have 20+ digital products and variants. Axel is super quick to help with any issues. Thank you.

Silver Fox Limited
Doba používání aplikace: 6 měsíci
Vývojář Axel Hardy odpověděl 7. listopad 2023

Thank you so much. I'm always here to help! You have my email so don't hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else :-)