EDP ‑ Easy Digital Products , 219件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年12月7日

The interface is easy to use and customize! Literally you just upload your PDF (or whatever format your product is in), link it to the product in your shopify store and set it live. Takes just a few minutes, which is really helpful for me. I run 2 businesses and have a super busy life, so time savers are crucial. I'd also like to add that the developer, Axel, is very kind and very helpful. I totally recommend this app!

Jade Aminah
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年12月9日

Thank you so much for your amazing review about my app. I’m so happy to know it makes your life easier since working on the app interface to make it intuitive and smooth is one of my top priorities.

2023年12月7日

This was the perfect solution for us for offering a limited selection of downloadable products. Axel and the team were always available to offer support or assistance. The product worked well with Shopify platform.

Say No To Slow
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年12月8日

Thank you so much! Glad you liked it! And you have my email if you have any other questions about the app :-)

2023年11月20日

We really wish we'd downloaded this app a lot sooner. We were stuck with Shopify's terrible digital downloads app for eight months, facing non-stop issues and constantly having to apologize to our customers over email about their files.

Ever since we switched to this app, it's been like a breath of fresh air. Our inbox is finally quiet, no more problems! The interface is easy and smart, does exactly what we need. And if a customer can't download a file, there's a simple button to refresh their links. We absolutely love this app - it's made a huge difference in our business and in our customers' experience. Plus, Axel is really on the ball and super helpful.

Cinegrams
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年11月22日

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. It also means a lot because it is the 200th review on the app, which is amazing. Thanks a lot!

2024年1月24日

This application is very good. You can easily import digital products like pdf files without any issues. I would really recommend this to anyone!
Thank you Axel for your work!

CeoReads
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2024年1月25日

Thank you very much for your review. I'm trying my best for the app with new features coming every months. Thanks again! :-)

2023年11月27日

This is the best app out there for digital downloads - no question about it.

Very intuitive to set up, great customization options, customer service is also absolutely 10/10

I've had major issues with other digital downloads apps so this one is a life saver!! Thank you

Wave Index
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年11月28日

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app and support. Don't hesitate to contact to me when you want if you have any questions about the app :-)

2024年1月16日

Wow! It literally was so simple to set up? I came into this worried I would struggle to figure it out and while the interface might look overwhelming, everything is right there to click-click-done upload my flashcards pdf for sale!

Then I tested it and the download options my customers will see are smooth as butter! I've used Teachable for years and this switch to Shopify has been so much better for my business.

Kami Orange Boundary Coach
アメリカ合衆国
アプリの使用期間:2日
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2024年1月18日

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you found the app easy to use - it is my main focus when adding new features. And thanks again for your kind words!

2024年1月13日

It's an amazing app, super easy to set up, and support is always ready to assist.

It's a must-app for every store!

Продуктивна Майка
ブルガリア
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2024年1月14日

Thank you so much for your kind words and amazing review about my app. Glad you liked it and I’m happy I was able to assist you here :-)

2023年12月6日

We use this app to sell product license activation keys, and it works well for that purpose. You can easily add your own keys and assign them to different products. It was easy to install and configure. We use the upgraded version to enable multiple collections of keys (using tags) and to allow us to customize the email template to our needs. Very pleased with it so far.

Pebble Geo
アプリの使用期間:23日
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年12月7日

Thank you so much! I'm happy you mentioned using the license keys feature as it is one of the feature I highly improved in the last app updates based on merchant suggestions like you. Thanks again :-)

2023年11月18日

I love how easy it was to set up EDP and use it. When I had a question, Axel responded quickly and professionally. My shop is not open yet, but I've already tried it out with a test order and everything worked perfectly. Thanks, Axel. This app is great.

Tour My Germany Shop
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年11月20日

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words about my app. Don't hesitate to get back to me again if you have any other questions!

2023年11月6日

Easy to use app. Download links perfectly placed after order plus customers get an email with the link also - this was everything I needed as we have 20+ digital products and variants. Axel is super quick to help with any issues. Thank you.

Silver Fox Limited
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年11月7日

Thank you so much. I'm always here to help! You have my email so don't hesitate to get back to me if you need anything else :-)