EDP ‑ Easy Digital Products , 217件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2023年8月31日

An amazing app and beyond amazing support. Highly recommend for any store focused on digital products.

Positive Tips
アプリの使用期間:約1年
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年9月1日

Thank you so much for your review! Don’t hesitate to get back to me if you have any other questions about the app : you already have my email 😉

編集日:2023年8月3日

Axel is the most genuine and kindhearted entrepreneur I’ve dealt with in a long time. I had a problem and he made it right. I was wrong to think harshly of him. I misunderstood his product and he was very decent about it. Strongly recommend for your needs. Good people. Good service.

Atramenta
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年8月2日

Thank you so much. I’m so happy I found a way to contact you to offer you a solution here. I wish you the best for the future.

2023年9月2日

What a wonderful, use friendly and EASY app to
You. I only watched their few minutes of a tutorial and BOOM done! Was making money ASAP thank you!!!

Dianna Dahlgren
アプリの使用期間:14日
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年9月4日

Thank you so much for your review and kind words about my app! I’m so happy to read it helps you to make more money here :)

2023年7月23日

Axel has been a real gem over email. He's gone above and beyond, even offering different solutions that don't involve using his app to suit our needs. The app itself is user-friendly and packs a punch with its features.

Sadly, we've had to part ways with this app. It's not quite the perfect fit for some of our specific needs - like locking PDFs and distributing to our existing preorders, among other things. Nevertheless, we appreciate all the support and the great tool Alex has developed!

Gravgear
シンガポール
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年7月24日

Thank you so much! I will definitely take your feedback into consideration to improve my app with these features you mentioned.

Apart from that, your kind words really made my day. I hope you will come back to the app in the future once these new features are live :-)

2023年8月2日

I recently had the pleasure of using EDP - Easy Digital Products for managing my digital products, and I must say, it has been an absolute game-changer! This platform has exceeded all my expectations and has made the entire process incredibly smooth and hassle-free.
The customer support team at EDP deserves a special mention. They were incredibly responsive, knowledgeable, and friendly. Whenever I had a question or needed assistance, they were quick to provide solutions and guide me through the process.
One of the best app+ custom service i used on shopify <3

Panda Smurfs
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年8月3日

Wow. This review made my day. Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m a solo entrepreneur so I’m really glad you like all the parts of the app from the features to the support I provide. Thanks a lot again!

2023年6月24日

I recently had the pleasure of using the Easy Digital Products Shopify app, and I must say it exceeded my expectations in every way possible. This app has truly transformed the way I sell digital products on my Shopify store, and I couldn't be happier with the results.

First and foremost, the app's interface is incredibly user-friendly and intuitive. Setting up my digital products and managing them has been an absolute breeze. I appreciate how well-organized everything is, making it easy to navigate through the different features and options available.

Art of Weight Loss
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年6月25日

Wow, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I'm glad you like the app interface and that you mentioned how easy it is to create and manage your digital products. It's point I focussed on a lot while developing the app. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your superb review!

2023年7月20日

Works great, be advised people will on average download several times. At least in my application. Setting a low download limit or time limit will trigger a slew of support requests

Fish On
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年7月21日

Thank you so much for your review! I completely agree with you. I would still add a download limit but not too low so you don't get your customers to contact you because they can't download their files anymore.

2023年6月13日

If I could give this app 10 stars I would. 5 stars for the app and 5 stars for Axel. This app is VERY EASY to set up and integrates smoothly with Shopify. You can have 5+ products uploaded in minutes. I love that you can limit downloads and stamp your digital products. I also love that the customer can download the product on the order page which cuts out an extra step. They also get an email of their products. Get the PRO PLAN it's worth it! So much storage. Axel was very helpful and quick to respond to me, I truly appreciated that. Thanks again! I Highly Recommend you get this app.

Waking Inspiration
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年6月13日

Thank you so much for this very complete and wonderful review. It really made my day - especially because you not only mentioned that you liked the app but also because you talked about the support, which is a point I dedicate a lot of time to. Thanks again!

2023年5月2日

Easy Digital Products is an excellent solution for anyone who wants to automate the delivery of digital products from Shopify. The app is incredibly easy to use and allows you to set up the entire process in just a few simple steps.

One of the standout features of Easy Digital Products when compared to other plugins or SaaS add-ons is the amazing creator of the solution, Axel Hardy, he is incredibly responsive and helpful.

Mais Loot
ブラジル
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年5月2日

Thank you so much ; not only for recommending my app but also for your kind words! I'm always happy to help and you have my email if you have any other questions / requests. Thanks again!

2023年5月26日

It works, It provides the right level of customization and has a reasonable starter price and there is no fee per sale. All I needed.

Feelloo
フランス
アプリの使用期間:約2年
Axel Hardyが返信しました 2023年5月26日

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review! I'm happy to hear it perfectly fit your needs :)