EasySell COD Form & Upsells , 778件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月24日

The app is really good for scaling your business and getting more sales, also there customer support is very nice and good they help you with anything you need.

Bliss Bazaar
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2024年1月31日

i have been using this app since 1 0r 2 month very fast openning and the support team reply very quick thank you Ogi to help me out loved your service you are truly supportive

HOMIQY
アプリの使用期間:11日
編集日:2024年2月13日

Ayoub and Ogi really helped me resolve my issue very well. Thanks for the awesome support.

3670online.com
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年11月29日

Good App Increase My Order Number Also Support is Very Friendly... Nice Work Thank You

BridesGlam
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2023年12月26日

This App easy my journey to sale online, especially when we do COD.

Souq Sleek
アラブ首長国連邦
2023年11月4日

the support team, their speed and ability to solve any issue is always amazing. The app itself is also great to solve many functionalities, in my case to be able to provide COD option to certain destination countries, AMAZING!!

amoyteas
中華人民共和国香港特別行政区
アプリの使用期間:7ヶ月
2024年1月26日

My experiences with cod form app is outstanding, Literally the best app for COD on shopify , and there support team Was outstanding, so helpful and so quick to resolve your problems, Highly Recommended.

Jadoon Store
パキスタン
アプリの使用期間:17日
2023年11月20日

Best app for COD, very customizable, friendly staff and devs that quickly solve any inquire you can have. Best regards, a happy user.

Comand-Ieftin.ro
ルーマニア
2024年2月3日

the best app to increase your order Number , and the support is great ....
Thank you so much for the great work .

My Store
サウジアラビア
アプリの使用期間:4日
2023年10月26日

This is undoubtedly, the best COD form, i got my sales up by 500% and their customer support is just amazing, you won't get any problem with this app but even if you do it will get resolved within 5-10 mins maximum, i fully recommend this app, LOVED IT

MyLifey