Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 73% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 14% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
Data modifica: 18 maggio 2021

After the sale ended, all my "Compare at price" disappear, more than that the Sale schedule doesn't restore the prices. Please be careful using this app.

Sport Wadi - Sports, Fitness & Wellness Products in UAE
Emirati Arabi Uniti
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
NexusMedia OÜ ha risposto 28 febbraio 2021

Hello,

I'm really sorry the app was confusing and was not working for you as you expected, but our support team already provided you full history of all the price changes for particular products and explained why each of that changes happened.

Our app always revert all the prices back at the end of the sale. The only exception (and I believe that's what happened to you) is when you manually change prices for products that are currently on sale. In that case we don't know what to do with that product (consider new price as sale price, or as original price and we'll need apply new sale price based on it?), so we send you automated notification and add product to special Price conflicts section of our app.

Unless the conflict is resolved, our app don't change price for that product anymore, to make sure we won't set wrong price. So if you have not resolved the conflict before the end of the sale, prices for that particular products (where you changed prices manually), won't be restored.

Again, I'm really sorry for all the troubles caused. We'll work hard to improve our app UI to make it more clear and avoid further misunderstandings. Also, our support team proposed you our help if you still need to change/restore any prices, so feel free to contact our support team if you'll need assistance.

Best,
EasySale team

Data modifica: 2 novembre 2020

I used this app to have a sale on my website. It's incredibly easy to use and their customer service has been very prompt and helpful!

Hazel and the Hound
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 giugno 2020

Cheaper than others on the market and works really well. simple and easy to use. You can schedule sales, view historic sales and see any price conflicts that you may have

Pretty You London US
Regno Unito
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
14 aprile 2020

App is awesome and helps us a lot to schedule our sales, app automatically sets discounted price for products/collections. Saved us hours of work! Would definitely recommend!

TREBLAB
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 novembre 2021

The app workes good until the sale was over. now i can not change the proces to the original ones, because the app changed everything. i need the support team contacts me now!

blissfullychile
Cile
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
3 dicembre 2020

did exactly what it was supposed to do and it did it well. thank you for helping us with our Black Friday sales

Qstomize.com
8 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 4 dicembre 2020

Really easy app to set up. It took about two to three minutes to set up and get up and running. This app even alerts you if there's a conflict with your sale! The customer service is excellent and responds very quickly. I love this app. Definitely give this app a try!

Fearless Accessories
3 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
1 settembre 2022

Easy to install and start using immediately!!! This app does everything we need right out of the box.

UNBOUND. Supplements
Circa 16 ore di utilizzo dell’app
11 agosto 2022

Love it. Makes scheduling sales dead simple. Very easy to customize the count-down timer as well. Great app ;)

BabyDoopy
Circa 3 ore di utilizzo dell’app
12 agosto 2022

Very easy to start working with. I love the way it shows you the progress of your sale launching. We've only launched one sale with it so far, but it was super easy to set up and start running a sale in minutes.

EndurElite