Arvostelut (72)

• 3 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 3 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. huhtikuu 2021

This app is excellent at conveying low stock quantities and "only X left". It really helps to bring sales.
The customer support is excellent and I had some custom requests that were handled easily and quickly by their developers.
I look forward to more features. The app is easy and intuitive to use.
I thoroughly recommend you try it.

Axessorize
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. huhtikuu 2021

I was using this and it served me well with basic functions and does what it should. Disappointed as the functions suddenly stopped working; that was when I realized it now costs $4.99/month. Wouldn’t mind paying but it would have been nice to inform I guess, instead of having to find out only when I tried to troubleshoot the issues with the counter not displaying.

Kays Kube
Singapore
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
NexusMedia OÜ vastasi 19. toukokuu 2021

Hi there,

Our support team already reached you and the issue with the app was resolved.

We really removed free plan from our app recently, but your issue was not related to the free plan, we never force existed customers to update to paid or more expensive plans, on any of our apps, incl. EasyStock. If you've installed the app when it was free, it will be free for you unless you change your plan manually (if the app has that option), or uninstall the app. And even in that case, if you'll install the app back, you could always reach us and we'll manually switch you to your old plan.

Thanks,
EasyStock team

2. maaliskuu 2021

I love it but the loading time is a bit slow. the counter load after the product page load. but I love it

ClearSkin
Jordania
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
24. marraskuu 2022

The app is just perfect. Shows the stock level beautifully on the product and collection page. Fast help from the support team!

Wood To You
Tanska
Noin 11 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
15. heinäkuu 2022

I bought this app to be able to show my store's stock quantities per product/variant. It really works great, easy to configure. And the team is really helpful, answered and solved all my problems very shortly!

fashionbycultures
Noin 5 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
22. lokakuu 2020

I don't normally write reviews but this is and awesome app to have. Means I can turn on sell when out of stock and people can see they're buying it and will have to wait a little bit. so easy to set up click and go.

Lowgravityclimbing
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 tuntia sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2021

I have been looking into a way of coding this feature onto my website for months and stumbled upon this app whilst looking for something else. I have installed and tested it today and it is already looking amazing. It has responded to my theme so took seconds to set up placements and test. I love it already!

Cottage Fresh Scents
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
32 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
6. lokakuu 2020

SO glad I found this app. I was dreading having to set up a new product template to show inventory, but this app does it for me and better than I could! Thanks so much for making this!

Ballet Gift Shop
25 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
2. lokakuu 2020

Amazing. I never leave reviews but this was one of the best apps I've downloaded. So simple, designed beautifully & exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for this free app!

lunapearlboutique
16 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
29. syyskuu 2022

Hi! it would be very interesting for you to add customizable labels as well. Like newly added products, favorites, best sellers and more

Lahtref
Brasilia
9 minuuttia sovelluksen käyttöä
NexusMedia OÜ vastasi 29. syyskuu 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for your review, we really glad you like our app! As for customizable labels - we're already working on this feature right now, and going to release it soon. We'll definitely let you know once it will be available in our app!

Best,