Easy Feed For Google Shopping , 268件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年12月18日

Heider was very helpful, and solved all of my issues very quickly and easily. He guided me through the process and navigated me through all the steps, and changes that were necessary in order for my easy feed for Google to work.

Madison Gable Designs
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2024年1月5日

🌟 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Heider! 🚀 It's fantastic to know that he provided excellent support, swiftly resolved your issues, and guided you seamlessly through the necessary steps. 🛤️ We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you further if needed. Thank you for choosing our services! 🙌😊

2024年1月11日

Haider provided great support and walked me through the process of setting up the account. Very friendly and quick.

Redneck Blinds
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2024年1月13日

Haider provided excellent support! 🌟 He guided me through the account setup process with a friendly and quick approach. Appreciate it! 👏

2023年11月9日

Multifeed for Google Shopping is a fantastic tool that has helped me to streamline my product feed management and improve performance on Google Shopping.

Before using Multifeed, I was manually creating and managing multiple product feeds for different countries and languages. This was a time-consuming and error-prone process. Multifeed has automated this process, saving a significant amount of time and effort.
The customer support team is always responsive and helpful. Iqra and Rida helped me in setup. They go above and beyond to answer our questions and resolve any issues we may have. They are also very knowledgeable about Multifeed and Google Shopping, which is incredibly helpful.
Overall, we are very happy with Multifeed for Google Shopping and would highly recommend it to other businesses that want to improve their performance on Google Shopping.
eai-cute-edd

Thunderfam Store
イギリス
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年11月11日

It's wonderful to know that Iqra and Rida from our customer support team were able to assist you in the setup. 🌟 We truly appreciate your recognition of their responsiveness, helpfulness, and knowledge. They'll be thrilled to hear your kind words!

編集日:2024年1月15日

The app does a great job and saves a lot of time - haider Top man Thanks

GraffitiWallArt
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3ヶ月
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2024年1月15日

Thank you.

2023年11月5日

This app has been pretty awesome! We got our feeds set up super easily and products that were ranking in google are now getting random sales. I love this app!

All For Doggos
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年11月8日

We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our app! 😊 It's great to know that setting up your feeds was easy and that your products are now getting random sales, which is fantastic news. We love that you love our app! 🌟 If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your feedback is much appreciated! 👍🏼🚀👏🏼😃

2023年12月19日

Customer provided by Haider and Iqra. They both helped me and guided how to set up the whole app and given useful advise. I highly appriciated this and the support i have received. Many thanks.

electrobotic.in
インド
アプリの使用期間:6日
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2024年1月5日

🌟 We're delighted to hear about your positive experience with Haider and Iqra! 🤝 It's wonderful that they provided excellent support, guided you through the app setup, and offered valuable advice. 🚀 Thank you for appreciating our team's efforts! 💙 We're here for you anytime you need assistance. Many thanks for choosing our services! 🙌😊

2023年11月7日

Fatima's ability to listen attentively, understand my concerns, and provide clear and concise explanations was truly remarkable. She never once made me feel rushed or like my questions were insignificant. Instead, she demonstrated a genuine commitment to resolving my issue and ensuring my satisfaction. Big thanks to her really a professional lady :) 10 / 10 WORKING

One Stop
オマーン
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年11月11日

🌟 Thank you so much for your glowing review! 🙌 We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Fatima. 🌈 Her attentive listening, clear explanations, and commitment to resolving your concerns truly make her a professional standout! 😊 We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to her. If you ever have more questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. Here's to your continued satisfaction! 👏🏼🌟

2023年11月2日

As a Shopify store owner, I'm always on the lookout for innovative ways to market my products. The Google Shopping Feed app is a game-changer. My sales have gone up since I started using it

Irfan Haider
Thanks for support

My Store.om
オマーン
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年11月3日

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Google Shopping Feed app, Irfan Haider! 🛒 We're thrilled to hear that it has been a game-changer for your Shopify store and has led to increased sales. We're here to support you, and if you have any more questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. 🚀👍🏼🌟

2023年12月4日

i had really beneficial call with two professional ladies (Iqra & Fatima). they helped me to solve google merchant issue in proper way.

DripNationIL
アプリの使用期間:23日
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年12月17日

Hello DripNationIL,

We're delighted to hear about your beneficial call with Iqra and Fatima! 🌟 It's great to know that these professional ladies could assist you in solving your Google Merchant issue in the proper way. If you ever have more questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Iqra, Fatima, and the entire team are here to help!

Best regards,
Easy-Feed Support Team

2023年11月23日

This exceptional app streamlines Shopify to Google feed management and offers outstanding support. Thanks to Iqra & Rida to jump on call and help me in feed setup. It's an absolute must-have for any Shopify store owner.

fitvibs.com
アラブ首長国連邦
アプリの使用期間:12日
Wixpa LTDが返信しました 2023年12月1日

🌟 Thank you for your glowing review! 🚀 We're thrilled to hear that our app has streamlined your Shopify to Google feed management and that you've received outstanding support from Iqra and Rida. 🛍️💻 Our team is committed to ensuring a seamless experience for Shopify store owners, and your feedback is truly appreciated. If you ever need further assistance or have more questions, feel free to reach out. Cheers to your continued success with our app! 🎉 #ShopifyIntegration #TopSupport #MustHave 🌈