Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 84% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle

Spagna
Circa 5 ore di utilizzo dell’app
NexusMedia OÜ ha risposto 10 novembre 2023

Hi,

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your recommendation - it is really valuable for our team.

Feel free to reach our support 24/7 if you need assistance.

Warm regards,
The Nexusmedia team

6 novembre 2023

Would recommend. Imported all my Etsy photos, which saved me 100+ hours. Which it didn't automatically list everything as active (the option to not publish didn't accomplish this.) Wish there was a way to bulk assign a product category and product type. All the other gripes are due to the Etsy export spreadsheet not having all the relevant data which is not the app's fault.

Kelly's Jewls
Circa 4 ore di utilizzo dell’app
NexusMedia OÜ ha risposto 9 novembre 2023

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave the review.
We're happy that our app helped you effectively with importing and saved your time. Thanks for your suggestions, we're noting regarding them in future app updates.

If there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out 24/7.

Best regards,
The NexusmediaTeam

2 settembre 2023

Very seamless. Thank you

LSBeautyCare
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
NexusMedia OÜ ha risposto 4 settembre 2023

Hi,

Very concise and lovely! 😊
Thanks for your warm words and for choosing our app.

Warm regards,
Nexusmedia team.

24 giugno 2017

Responsive support, great communication . . and the app was awesome. I imported 211 items in less than 5 minutes I think. Just had to go in and tweak them a bit and can do that as time permits. Loved it!

Purple Daisy Jewelry
Oltre 6 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 novembre 2017

This app was great but shouldn't import tags. Ie tags are veiwed differently on Shopify v Etsy. Insead of saving time it created a huge workload as i had to update 100+ listings.

Braidwood Heritage Crafts
Circa 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
19 maggio 2017

This app worked great for my large inventory that I needed to import from my Etsy shop. It would have been a nightmare to have to individually construct all of those items but this app cut out hours and hours of work. Fast and straight forward to use.

Delicate Industry
Quasi 5 anni di utilizzo dell’app
28 ottobre 2017

This app worked flawlessly right out of the box. No learning curve. And it's a great deal, too. I was able to import 102 listings from Etsy into Shopify for $9.20. Given that it would have taken a couple of days to manually recreate the listings in Shopify, this is the deal of the decade.

Focused Fire Design
Oltre 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 gennaio 2017

Excellent!
Imported all my Etsy listings saving me hours of work
for less than $3
This is first Shopify App experience.
May all that follow be as good :-)

Camille Conceals
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 novembre 2016

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer service. Open to suggestions and helpful in explaining limitations. Totally worth 10¢ a listing to transfer hundreds of listings in minutes instead of days!!

Mamabearbabywear
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2017

Very nice app to quickly populate your Shopify Store! The experience was easy, straightforward and really fast.

Bloombeesshop