Valutazione complessiva
4,6
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 85% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
23 gennaio 2017

Excellent!
Imported all my Etsy listings saving me hours of work
for less than $3
This is first Shopify App experience.
May all that follow be as good :-)

Camille Conceals
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 novembre 2016

Incredibly responsive and helpful customer service. Open to suggestions and helpful in explaining limitations. Totally worth 10¢ a listing to transfer hundreds of listings in minutes instead of days!!

Mamabearbabywear
Oltre 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
12 gennaio 2017

Very nice app to quickly populate your Shopify Store! The experience was easy, straightforward and really fast.

Bloombeesshop
Spagna
27 aprile 2017

Great app, allowed me to easily import my Etsy store in a matter of minutes. The formatting was perfect for each listing, saved me so much time. Very pleased with this.

Radosgriffincollection
9 settembre 2018

This app made setting up my shop so easy. Saved me HOURS of time! So glad I found this app--cant say enough good things.

Prairie Cloth Company
28 gennaio 2017

Nice app, I was able to import all of my items. Thanks!

Karaoshop
Quasi 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
23 settembre 2018

Easy to use and saved a ton of time. I highly recommend this app for anyone migrating to shopify from Etsy.

St. Armands Designs of Sarasota
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
8 aprile 2018

Worked perfect!!! Exactly what I needed...
Thank you!!

Metal Art By The Bearded Welder
23 ottobre 2017

This app is a life saver! So so glad I found it!! I needed to import 230+ items from my Etsy shop to my new Shopify shop and tried doing it on my own which did not work and had many errors. After giving up trouble shooting, I looked through the app store and came across EasyImport. Took only minutes to upload and everything came through. There was a minor issue due to a mistake in my .cvs file, but upon contacting support, their team fixed it and I was up and running immediately. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting to import your Etsy listings into Shopify!! So worth it!!

M O D N O R T H C O
Data modifica: 11 luglio 2022

Just OMG! I have been looking for a decent, easy to use Migration App. I needed to migrate about 50 (select) items from my Etsy to my Shopify. It was so easy and so inexpensive. Charged by migration item, not a monthly fee. I had questions at first and Customer Support was quick to respond. What would have taken me several days to accomplish, only took me a few hours. Thank you guys!!!

Recovery Bling