Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects , 57件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2024年1月15日

Easy to use app. I had something not working on my site but the team were really responsive and got it fixed for me.

EasiYo Global
ニュージーランド
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
編集日:2023年12月13日

Everything is perfect and works flawlessly.
The support team is very professional.

STREETMODE ™
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
GeoPro Labs Incが返信しました 2023年11月24日

Hi, I'm sorry to hear this! We didn't mean to ignore your emails, our policy is definitely to reply to each and every message. If you email us again hello@geoproapp.com we'll be sure to watch for your message.

Thanks,

Alex & the GeoPro team

2023年11月30日

Great app, seamless geolocation to help users find the right store.

Alex's Test Production Store
アプリの使用期間:4ヶ月
2023年9月29日

I recommend this app if you have multiple stores. It is easy to implement and it reduces calls/emails from customers who are not in the correct store for their country.

Super-Dry (01)
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2024年2月23日

The redirect doesn't always work.

Fueler store
ドイツ
GeoPro Labs Incが返信しました 2024年2月24日

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, we'll definitely get this fixed up asap! We've received your video of the problem, and our team is looking at it and will get this solved shortly for you, thanks for your patience, and for reporting this issue.

Alex and the Geo:Pro team

2023年6月14日

Simple to use and does the job. The helpful support team helped me to customize the pop-up to my needs :)

Daniella Lehavi
イスラエル
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
GeoPro Labs Incが返信しました 2023年6月14日

Hi,

Thank you for your positive review! We're thrilled you've found Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects simple and valuable. We aim to provide the best service, and your feedback lets us know we're on the right track.

We're always here 24/7 for any further assistance you need.

Best regards,
Nexusmedia Team.

2018年5月14日

works as needed. loads quickly and cool feature with the domain redirect (can redirect to the same page on a different domain --- e.g., xyz.com/pages/faq -> abc.com/pages/faq)

Gravid Weighted Blanket
アプリの使用期間:5年以上
2020年6月4日

Hit a hiccup when we realised there were some area's we needed geo-redirects. We required some code changes for the app to work how we wanted it to. Contacted the support and they were great!!! problem solved very quickly and professionally. Thanks Guys.

Micro Blog
イギリス
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2021年5月28日

This app has been really helpful and super consistent. We have never had any problems with it. The price is right and it's become a valuable part of our toolbox.

Brave Soles Life
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2021年1月12日

This App is easy to install and use, and has mostly a very efficient support team to make customisations !

Lemaire-USA