Geo:Pro Geolocation Redirects , 57件のレビュー

• 評価の2%は3つ星です
  • 評価の4%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2022年6月19日

The app is easy to setup and configure. Also, if you need support, they are quick to reply and professional, thorough, and knowledgeable.

Vesta Precision
アプリの使用期間:8ヶ月
2022年3月25日

Very good quick customer service! They helped to modify the redirect pop-up to suit how we wanted it displayed. Always had very quick response time.

PhycoHealth
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2018年11月2日

amazing app. well designed and simple to use. it solves our problem because we have two locations in two countries.

Bondeno
アプリの使用期間:6ヶ月
2024年2月23日

The redirect doesn't always work.

Fueler store
ドイツ
GeoPro Labs Incが返信しました 2024年2月24日

Hi, I'm terribly sorry about this, we'll definitely get this fixed up asap! We've received your video of the problem, and our team is looking at it and will get this solved shortly for you, thanks for your patience, and for reporting this issue.

Alex and the Geo:Pro team

2022年8月11日

I am new user and had a little bit of issues trying to do set up but with the amazing customer support that I have received on this app I wouldn't change anything. They are fantastic and the app works just as it says it will!!!!

Swany America Corp.
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2021年6月4日

Great wee app - really easy to set up - we just had a small issue with the font of the title and the support staff were super responsive - fixed it straight away. We are using it on 2 websites - highly recommend.

Noopii Australia
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2020年10月1日

Easy to use app and fantastic customer service! The team helped implement a solution which allowed met our requirements almost perfectly! Highly recommend this app to handle traffic for brands with region-specific stores.

Valley Eyewear
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2019年6月6日

This is exactly what you need if you have two websites in two different currencies. They were extremely fast to respond to my questions on how to correctly set it up, and they went as far as to request admin access to the app to set it up for me. Thanks EasyLocation!

Danny
Pachulah.com
Pachulah.ca

Pachulah USA
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:21日
2022年2月1日

The NexusMedia team was very helpful in customizing the look of our banner and everything works smoothly! Many thanks to you. We highly recommend this app.

feey GmbH
ドイツ
アプリの使用期間:16日
2017年11月21日

Sorry but you need to improve this app,it simply doesn't work.I noticed a lot of foriegn visitors on my store and contacted the support but the response was not convincing.After connecting from an outside IP , I noticed that the redirect pop up is not showing up.So I have to remove it.

Myyogalove