Algemene beoordeling
  • 2% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 7% recensies zijn 1 sterren
27 oktober 2023

We absolutely love this app. It's a simple solution to keep certain content behind a paywall. We use it primarily for the digital access to classes, so paid participants can access recordings of classes they've missed, as well as other needed digital content. Simple, straightforward, intuitive, and reliable!

Just Sew Happy NC
5 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 31 oktober 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're thrilled that our app fully meets your needs and helps your business. Our permanent goal is to offer simple, intuitive, and reliable tools for our users.

If you have questions or need further assistance, remember we're just a message away 24/7.

21 september 2023

This is a great app! It's easy to use, and their support is very responsive. If you're looking for an app that hides or shows content based on customer tags, this is the one! I have no complaints.

NCPARTIES LLC
10 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 25 september 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your fantastic feedback on 'EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks'! We're elated to hear that you like our app. Your recommendation means a lot to our team. We highly appreciate it!

If you need any further assistance, remember we're 24/7 here to help.

13 oktober 2023

Very good app! Very easy and convenient to work with! Support responded quickly to my problem and resolved it within an hour! Thank you very much!

Fashion Dose
Bulgarije
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 16 oktober 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your kind review! Your high rating of the EasyLockdown app is precious to us!

Feel free to reach us if you need additional help. We are 24/7 here.

Regards,

16 oktober 2023

This app is very easy to set up and use and when I was having a weird glitch with my Shopify theme and the app working how I wanted it to, the support team responded very quickly and resolved the issue. Top-notch customer service.

Broken Top Brands Wholesale
17 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 19 oktober 2023

Hi,

Thank you for the awesome feedback - it's a pleasure for us to give you the best experience and emotions! We appreciate you choosing our product!

If you need additional help, feel free to reach our 24/7 support!

Regards,

24 november 2023

Very good application. What's more, the team did an extraordinary job.
They produced the password page with the design we wanted and, above all, on time. Thank you

Newgarden Shop DE
Spanje
7 dagen gebruiken de app
2 augustus 2023

great service, able to troubleshoot and customize my lockdown to fit my specific needs as well as deal with a theme bug

Anne Vaughan Designs
Bijna 3 jaar gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 7 augustus 2023

Hello,

Thank you for your review. We are doing our best to assist you with apps and make your experience with Nexusmedia smooth.

Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance.

16 november 2023

This app works as expected and as described. Rather than writing a ton of custom code to solve the issue of restricted products, the app solves that problem for a modest cost.

The company is very responsive to help requests and worked with me to resolve an issue with my custom theme.

Bad Elf
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
26 november 2023

Amazing customer service that responds promptly and assists assisted me in activating geo blockers for my website.

Fighters Boutique
4 dagen gebruiken de app
19 juli 2023

This app is what I was looking for! I have a problem with the theme and they fix it in one day. They communicate well and they are very professional!

Capella Apparel
4 maanden gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 25 juli 2023

Hi,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'! We're happy you're enjoying 'EasyLockdown - Wholesale Locks'. Thank you for appreciating our support service. Guys are doing their best to help you - your satisfaction is our top priority.

We're here 24/7 if you need further assistance or have questions.

The Nexusmedia Team.

25 september 2023

This app works great! Support is helpful and quick if needed.

CFCU Outfitters
2 dagen gebruiken de app
Easy Lockdown Inc heeft geantwoord 26 september 2023

Hi,

Thank you for the high rating for the EasyLockdown ‑ Wholesale Locks. We appreciate you finding the time to share your feedback.

If you need any help, feel free to contact our support. We are 24/7 here!

Best regards,