Avaliação geral
4,6
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 86% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de abril de 2024

Since Shopify pulled the plug on ebay intergration the first app I tried was useless, wasn't syncing properly 3 months later if at all. I have been using this app now for a few days and was realtively simple to set up the intergration - I did have a little grief getting the 15 existing listings to sync so decided just to end those on ebay starting a clean slate putting the products from shopify to ebay. So far so good, orders come through quickly. The only thing I know they are looking at is VAT sync, for me I sell both 20% and Zero rated and I do sell internationally so i did have to edit the vat rate in ebay after the upload - easy to do in bulk editor but I have been told its in hand. Overall a great app and great chat support

M4 Minimoto
Reino Unido
24 days usando a aplicação
10 de fevereiro de 2024

This app works very well for it's intended purpose. It transferred 6000 unique listings from my Shopify store to eBay quickly into the correct categories. It has just enough features to make it useful, but not so many to become confusing. I've used many similar programs for various platforms and this one performed just as well or better. One thing to watch out for is to make sure your collections are set up properly before you start setting up everything in the app. If you accidentally save the collection with a wrong setting to where it puts all your 8500 item inventory in one collection it will start uploading your entire inventory into the ebay category you selected for a specific collection. This was an error I made multiple times, but it was my error. The app works great, intantly ends an item on Ebay/Shopify when sold on the other platform which is one of the most important features an app like this can have.

Estate Fresh Austin
About 1 month usando a aplicação
20 de maio de 2024

Top of the line customer service, personal seamless help with setting up and very reasonable all around 10 stars if I could

Rowdy & Archie Pet Shop
25 days usando a aplicação
23 de maio de 2024

I'm so happy to have found a very polite and, patient customer service, and was so patient with me, while guiding me to the integrate areas of this app. Love the app and it does make it easier to use. Want to thank you so much for providing this service and the help needed, by your agent. ..Can't thank you enough.

EndlessBounds.store
5 days usando a aplicação
17 de abril de 2024

Kusum IS BY FAR THE BEST HELP I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY YEARS OF LIFE!
SHE IS SOOOO SMART AND FIGURED MY PROBLEM OUT SO FAST.
BECAUSE OF HER I AM STAYING WITH THIS APP! And the app is good too!
What a wonderful kind woman! I am blessed to have met her. What took me 2 days of aggravation was solved in 20 minutes!

Thanks so much! Brandi Lynch

Findyourvibestore
14 days usando a aplicação
24 de fevereiro de 2024

Works great for my Card Shop! I bulk upload everything on eBay and then import all my new listing into my Shopify store. The inventory syncing between both stores is pretty much everything I could ask for! I can’t wait to see what else comes out in future updates!

Elite 4 Card Shop
23 days usando a aplicação
23 de abril de 2024

Excellent product and spot on assistance if and when needed.

Cloud City Drones
2 months usando a aplicação
29 de janeiro de 2024

What can I say about this company. They are the BEST! That's what. Nirmal walked me through setting up the Ebay app in the middle of the night! His extensive knowledge and friendly demeanor made my whole night. I am totally set up now to list and am walking away with all my questions answered and a bunch more info I didn't even know I needed regarding Ebay and the app. Digital Product Labs, keep making amazing apps and keep delivering AAA+ customer service. Thank you for making a hardworking working e-commerce entrepreneur's life a whole lot easier!

lolaluxeshop
About 2 months usando a aplicação
13 de fevereiro de 2024

Pratik K (Customer Support) is one of the best customer support agents I have ever encountered. I highly recommend this app. It is very good for syncing between marketplaces. I personally use both their Ebay and Etsy Integration app and it preforms wonders allowing me to list on multiple marketplaces at once.

OldCamsByJens