QuickBooks Sync by Webgility , 868件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年9月27日

I was referred to this App by our web developer as an alternative the the less expensive or free Apps. Although the cost is considerably more the functionality is incredible actually beyond my expectations. I would highly recommend this to anyone that wishes to easily maintain accurate QuickBooks Online financial information from website sales.

Switchback Foods
アプリの使用期間:約21時間
編集日:2023年3月21日

I started this journey after a very bad experience with a competitor application. I have to say this has been night and day. The team Deep and Prerit have held my hand through this process. We were successful in getting my Shopify Stores connected to Webgility and Webgility connected to my QuickBooks. Any and all questions that I had they found an answer for! It is great the amount of personalization they are able to achieve. I look forward to using this application to streamline my order process, improve accuracy and provide more time for the more important things - Connecting with Customers.

Browning Trail Cameras
アプリの使用期間:約5年
2024年2月29日

Webgility exemplifies unparalleled responsiveness and customer service excellence, which undoubtedly sets them apart in the industry. Having been a loyal user for over a decade, I can confidently attest to their steadfast commitment to providing the utmost support and the finest solutions tailored to our needs.

In the dynamic landscape of web services, it's not uncommon to encounter a plethora of recommendations from various web teams. However, time and again, I've found that none can rival the comprehensive solutions offered by Webgility. Their proficiency in understanding our requirements and swiftly addressing any challenges is truly commendable.

Over the years, Webgility has been instrumental in streamlining our operations, significantly enhancing efficiency, all the while maintaining an affordable pricing structure. Their solutions have not only saved us invaluable time but have also optimized our processes to unprecedented levels.

Without a doubt, Webgility stands as the epitome of excellence in the realm of web services. For anyone seeking unparalleled support and top-tier solutions, I wholeheartedly vouch for Webgility as the undisputed best choice.

All Backyard Fun
2024年2月26日

Great app for QBO integrations. The team was great at onboarding me and working through some inventory integrations issues specific to my business. Faizan was great at walking me through the set up process and getting us where we needed to be so we can focus on growth, not accounting! Love it.

webe kälm
2023年9月4日

5 star customer service:
First off I can't speak highly enough about the customer service from both Ishan and Faizan. From jumping on a call last minute to assist me with questions on how to's, calling seperately on a day off during their holiday and then again taking care of implementation calls to make sure all my issues and concerns were taken care of even on Labor Day holiday. It was very unexpected but so very appreciated!! They made sure that this online software was exactly what we needed to fix an issue that Intuit put on us by sunsetting a software without any solutions for our e-commerce business. I would recommend them both and Webgility as a company as they go above and beyond to make sure their customers are satisfied. Can't say thank you enough!!

Love Bug Apparel
アプリの使用期間:約20時間
2023年6月22日

The onboarding training with Faizan was soooo valuble!! His answers are very specific to all my questions and concerns. As a bonus he is very positive and encouraging in navigating nd learning this app. Webgility when working properly and when i know more about the different aspects and settings works like a dream! I have been a customer for more than 3 years and am still learning and webgility is still improving and training me!

Bluff Town District Marketplace
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2023年3月8日

We would recommend Webgility. It has allowed us to connect our Shopify and Amazon store fronts with QuickBooks. It will save us significant time by automating processes which we used to do manually. It should improve the accuracy of our books as well.

Musclesport®
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2023年8月7日

We have used Webgility for almost 3 years now. It is far superior to anything else we have tried. The app is fairly sophisticated and allows for a lot of specification and the customer service is very good. Like anything it has its issues, for example, we are currently dealing with an issue with our paypal payments refusing to post to QB. Nothing is ever perfect, but I always appreciate Webgility's diligence in making sure the problems are corrected.

Friendly Loom
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
Webgilityが返信しました 2023年8月22日

Hello! Thank you for your review and kind words. We're always investing in improving our product, and your feedback is very helpful to us. We're so honored to serve your business for the last 3 years. Our support team is always here if you need anything.

2023年6月2日

Amazing Customer Service, and when we did the Demo call Prerit our Implementation Specialist was AMAZING! His tone of voice, and patience to answer my questions and explain the features and capabilities of Webgility was great. Extremely thankful for him and for what Webgility is helping us do to manage our multiple stores, and keep accounting tidy and clean.

Atomic Coffee Roasters
アプリの使用期間:2年以上
2023年5月19日

Prerit is literally the best. More than willing to answer completely unrelated questions with absolute and exacting accuracy; he helped me solve a very difficult one-to-many SKU mapping problem not just in WG but in Quickbooks Desktop as well!

Prerit is an absolute credit to this team.

SwaddleDesigns