QuickBooks Sync by Webgility , 868件のレビュー

• 評価の1%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の1%は1つ星です
2023年5月10日

Making the process easy, I was nervous about having to set it up myself, but the onboarding process was easy

Home Appliance Specialists
アプリの使用期間:約1時間
2021年4月6日

the app works great and support is always ready to help. its always realy quick to find someone on the team to help and they always stay with you as long as you need. can't recommend it enough.

CYSM PRO - Colombia y su Moda Mayoristas
アプリの使用期間:9年以上
2020年3月9日

Have been using for about 6-7 years, would not operate without it and the support is always excellent. When you call, a real person answers on 2nd ring every time.

contempocat
アプリの使用期間:9年以上
2015年6月26日

Wegility is a very good and reliable integration software that you depend on. Customer service is great and the software does what it says.

Eden Bodyworks
アプリの使用期間:約9年
編集日:2024年1月16日

1-16-24 Update.
We have been using Webgility since 2015. We still love it! The tech staff are amazing to work with and ALWAYS get a resolution. Faizan S from onboarding helped set up a whole new work flow for Amazon which will work better for international markets.

This app saves us an incredible amount of time. If you have a lot of transactions, it will save you money in the long run. When there is an issue, tech support is always great. Faizan went above and beyond today.

NoNickel.com
アプリの使用期間:8年以上
編集日:2015年2月25日

Amazing company. Amazing software. Saved me hours of manual transactions and they go out of their way to help and even customize your program if possible.

Geek Alliance
アプリの使用期間:8年以上
編集日:2021年8月20日

Arun was very helpful in solving our issue !! Also help to download the products from Quick books !!!

SaVvy | Retail Therapy
アプリの使用期間:約8年
編集日:2019年5月13日

Every time I have called Webgility, the customer support has been so helpful! This latest time, Mudasir Zahoor went through every step integrating with the newest QB version, product syncing (with Shopify), shipping through Stamps, posting invoices and payments... everything. And he is funny! Thanks Mudasir!

Moses Nutrition Store
アプリの使用期間:8年弱
2022年8月23日

Helped me migrate our new system. Was very patient, & was able to help answer all my questions I had. Was an easy transition with installing everything. Always the best service.

Glimmer Body Art
アプリの使用期間:7年以上
2014年11月7日

I was terrified of migrating from Magento to Shopify since ECC handles all of my middleware communication. Yet, to my pleasant surprise, the changeover was painless. Webgility even gave me a couple of weeks on the new subscription for free so I could make sure everything was crossing over correctly.
One caveat, ECC uses slightly different language than QB, so sometimes initial mapping can be somewhat less than intuitive.
I also want to say their tech team is awesome. In the 2-3 years since we started with ECC, I have probably only talked to a few different techs. They always solve the problem, and will even remote-in to fix tricky issues.

Smith Teamaker