Arvostelut (3 910)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. heinäkuu 2024

This app is super simple to use and allows you to do some pretty special things with your site. The support is also really helpful. I spoke to Andy who helped me with ease by sharing a video of where i was going wrong. All and all a great experience.

Meri Meri
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2024

I'm a Web Developer who is new to the Shopify ecosystem and how development works in here but I've been getting the hang of it quickly as the user interface is friendly enough.
And aside from that, any problems I run into seems to easily be solved when I choose to contact someone in the app for help, for example Olivia, who solved an issue I had really quickly in just a few texts.

Juno Pharmaceuticals
Kanada
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. kesäkuu 2024

This application is a great value for money. We needed to customise our website pages way beyond standard Shopify themes, so we tried a lot of page building applications, and eComposers met all our requirements - it's very intuitive and has plenty of basic and advanced features, which are really easy to use.
Also cheers to their support team, they are super fast and helpful! :)

Kanban+
Espanja
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. heinäkuu 2024

So far the app is great and the customer service by Anna was amazing. She was able to quickly get my current blog posts converted over to the new format. There was also a coding issue with one of my previous posts and she was able to identify it within minutes and fix it for me. Excellent customer service!

Shore Break Designs
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. kesäkuu 2024

10/10 !!!

The app is fantastic, but what really makes it stand out is the support team. Everyone in support is super friendly, always willing to help, and incredibly patient. Any questions or issues I've had have been resolved quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this app, especially because of the amazing support team who genuinely care about their users. Thank you for the excellent service!

Inroplas Chile
Chile
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. toukokuu 2024

I've used a couple landing page builder apps and this is by far and away the best I've used on Shopify specifically.

I'd like to see some more analytic data that can be used -- specifically some A/B testing and conversion tracking data. It would be awesome to see some features pertaining to experimenting with different price points, layouts, designs, etc. But the usability is fantastic and the customer service is phenomenal. They typically respond within minutes of your request.

Bffd
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

its a good app, with lots of options, for a novice it gets a bit complicated, but honestly, their support team is VERY GOOD, and VERY FAST. Like essentially instant, while you are designing they are answering on live chat with answers within 1-2 minutes max. Never had them misinterpret or not understand my requests. Highly recommend!

Brain Forza Labs Inc.
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. kesäkuu 2024

Incredible app that provides advanced web site building functionality, with an incredible technical support team that is always readily on standby to build in any custom development requests. I've been very impressed with their services offered to-date.

Vooma Socks UK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. toukokuu 2024

Best shopify page/section builder I've come across!

Tons of free templates to choose from and customize, and the editor is super simple and easy-to-use, allowing you to create the best looking store for your brand with ease!

+ Customer support is great and always there to provide assistance when needed.

Would 100% definitely recommend giving it a try!

IntelliDrive Displays™
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. kesäkuu 2024

I recommend EComposer for small and growing businesses. We recently started using it, and find it easy to use with lots of templates that can turn our ideas into beautiful designs which look great on our website.

They also have a great customer support team, which will help you with any problem you can't solve on your own. Special thanks to Jade who was really helpful in assisting us with inverting columns for tablet and mobile views. :)

Cheers!