Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. huhtikuu 2024

EComposer allows you to create really gorgeous landing pages easily. It's user friendly and also gives quick help whenever you have a question. Mia gave me a great customer service when needed. Glad to use this app.

CLARESS®
Venezuela
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
26. maaliskuu 2024

Customer Support is insanely helpful! Super impressed. All agents are knowledgeable and walk you thru anything. 5 stars+ !

Fest Flags
Vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
14. huhtikuu 2024

Much more customization options than with the standard shopify builder. Very easy to work with. The customer support is outstanding. Unbelievable fast and 24/7. Actually, it's not fast, but instant. Had a few times contact with the customer support. Last time with Mia. Just astonishing!

HITOFURI
Saksa
25. huhtikuu 2024

Too many glitches happened. Not easy to use. And the drag and drop function is awful.

Tried using their support team, who couldn't help at all. And every time I had to start with a new support person from the start, for the same issue

OH VOILA JEWELRY
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
EComposer vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hi there,

This is Maria, Customer Support Manager at EComposer.
Thank you so much for your feedback & I would like to send you my deepest apologies for your experience with us.

There're a couple of issues that I've seen on your chats with our support agents. We tried our best to reproduce them from our end but have not succeeded yet. We really hope for your help so that we can detect the causes directly on your devices/browsers.

Follow up emails were sent to you, kindly give us a another chance to assist you better.

Maria

16. huhtikuu 2024

The Best App For Shopify , The Only Limit is your creativity

Nacho Customz
15. huhtikuu 2024

Amazing app and great support service! Would definitely recommend to those looking for a page builder app!

VALLEYSIDE
24. huhtikuu 2024

Absolutely love this page builder. It has the most customizable options of any app I've tried, and their customer support is impeccable. Olivia is always very helpful.

Aniise
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
20. maaliskuu 2024

Intuitive and simple to use! Very professional and clean results! The support team are rapide and friendly!

Sunday Life
Ranska
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
5. huhtikuu 2024

Andy was super quick to answer a problem I had forgotten how to fix. The support from Ecomposer is always excellent.

Norfolk Deli
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
10 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
17. huhtikuu 2024

Incredible support and a great way to rapidly prototype and deploy designs without code.

Honest + Good