Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
7. huhtikuu 2024

This is my 1st time in years building a website. I reviewed several web building apps and decided to go with EComposer. From the time I started using it in February of this year, I have only had to reach out 2x for support with tonight being my 2nd contact and I have the Free plan for now. When I begin scaling, I will definitely move to a paid plan. Jade was helpful and patient with me tonight helping me with non-life threatening issues. I really appreciate these guys and I have no reason to think about switching to another provider. Kudos to you EComposer. I'm going to work on my Landing Page later in the week. A quick glimpse on the steps to build a landing page tells me that is going to be a walk in the park!!! Thank you guys and Jade!

On The Edge Prints
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
14. toukokuu 2024

EComposer Landing Page Builder for Shopify is an absolute game-changer for any business. From the moment I started using it, I felt empowered by its intuitive interface and plethora of customization options. But what truly sets it apart is the exceptional support team, particularly Anna, whose lightning-fast responses and unwavering helpfulness have saved the day more times than I can count. Thanks to EComposer, creating stunning landing pages has never been easier, and I feel fortunate to have stumbled upon such a remarkable app.

Curated Lingerie
Kanada
11. huhtikuu 2024

Great app to customise your webshop!
And awesome support team.
Have sent in a help-request two times now, and both times it took less then 5 minutes to get a reply.
Even though the problems couldn't be resolved directly, the support I got from Jenny the first time, and from Andy the second time, was just great!

We're happy customers and would recommend!

Macky's Pet Care
Alankomaat
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

A very easy to use application, the drag an drop features were great, lots of options and looks really sharp. They also have a team always available to help and give always on chat support. Shout out to Andy, one of the team members for helping with some of our issues very quickly.

DOUBL
Kanada
9. huhtikuu 2024

EComposer Landing Page Builder has been a game-changer for my Shopify store! I'm no coding whiz, but their drag-and-drop editor makes building beautiful landing pages a breeze. Plus, they have tons of pre-made templates that look amazing, so I didn't have to start from scratch.

But the real stars of the show are the folks at EComposer's support team. They're seriously the best! I had a question about a feature, and Anna jumped right in and explained it perfectly. Then there was Mia, who helped me with a little design snag I hit. Even when I ran into a small glitch, Jimmy was there to troubleshoot and get me back on track.

The entire team at EComposer has been fantastic, including Andy, Caroline, Jade, Olivia, Susan, Elise, and Jennie. They're all incredibly helpful and knowledgeable, and it's clear they have a super talented team behind them.

If you're running a Shopify store and want to take your design to the next level, you gotta check out EComposer. Great product, amazing support team – what more could you ask for?

Shreekama
Intia
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

I've been using this APP to build my store for quite a while now. Easy to use and really helpful support team! Would highly recommend

Samuel Lediard
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. maaliskuu 2024

I have been using the EComposer APP for 4 months, and the ecomposer APP is so powerful that I can basically meet all my web design needs in one app. The service was excellent, especially EComposer expert Jennie, who helped me with a lot of questions. She was patient enough to help me solve my problems. It is much better than other previous apps of the same type, especially the service. It's really great.

JC-LGL
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
15. huhtikuu 2024

We needed to customize an existing blog, which initially seemed time-consuming, as it required specifying a specific goal. Our project was taken on by Jade, who did a great job. I recommend creating an EComposer Landing page Builder where you can find a solution for your established projects.

HomeFashion
Viro
24. huhtikuu 2024

Absolutely love this page builder. It has the most customizable options of any app I've tried, and their customer support is impeccable. Olivia is always very helpful.

Aniise
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. huhtikuu 2024

Olivia on ecomposer is AMAZING! She helped me with so many questions I had and she even took the time to share pictures on how to navigate things on my end. all questions were questioned so quickly!

Jesus Saved Me Club