Arvostelut (3 937)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
22. kesäkuu 2024

The product app is AMAZING! I love all the integrations that help my store look professional and personal. Jade and Olivia have helped me many times when I got stuck with technical issues. They are so smart, fast and kind. I am older and they are very patient with me as well. I LOVE ECOMPOSER!

GoodGirl Custom Designs
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. kesäkuu 2024

Andy was very helpful and quick! He was able to guide me in adjusting my page and making it look the way I wanted. So far this app has been great to use.

Crystal Steez
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. heinäkuu 2024

EComposer Builder has been a game-changer for my Shopify store. The user-friendly, drag-and-drop interface made it easy to create stunning, professional pages quickly. Their customer support is outstanding—prompt, knowledgeable, and always helpful. Highly recommend for anyone looking to enhance their store's design and functionality.

Rarileto
30 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. heinäkuu 2024

Easy to install and configure. Tons of options and tools to create any page you could possibly want. Brilliant and fast sales and technical support as well.

Shout out to Elise for her most timely assistance!

Astroworld Telescopes
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

Best page builder I've ever used and very prompt and friendly customer service. I love the free templates and the designs. Out of all the page builders I have used this is the one I would recommend the most.

As a designer I appreciate the ability to customize every aspect and it's very intuitive and easy to use. Great work! Caroline was so great to chat with and is very quick to solve any issues. Thank you @caroline!

The Bailey Brush
Kanada
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

Luna helped me very professionally and quickly solved the problem, I must say that I have never encountered such professionalism

sport comfy
Israel
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

EComposer allows you to create really gorgeous landing pages easily. It's user friendly and also gives quick help whenever you have a question. Mia gave me a great customer service when needed. Glad to use this app.

CLARESS®
Venezuela
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. kesäkuu 2024

I recently had an issue that needed urgent attention, and Andy from Ecomposer was a lifesaver. He tackled the problem with impressive speed and efficiency. Andy’s expertise was clear from the start, and he made the whole process smooth and hassle-free. Thanks to Andy, my problem was solved in no time. Outstanding support and a great experience!

Ecsta Care
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. kesäkuu 2024

using it now for couple months. really good and friendly fast support. They reaction time is below 60s if you need something. Elise helpt me alot!

Recommended for sure!

Aquawaterfilter.nl
Alankomaat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
18. heinäkuu 2024

Very useful app, nice themes and nice to use. It is also nice that if you have questions someone is online right away to help you .

Footieonline