Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. maaliskuu 2024

Jade was very patient. Even though I had to wait until the next day because I didn't have permission, she still responded within a few minutes and solved the problem for me. This is really great!

molbllyca
Kiina
1. huhtikuu 2024

This is my first day of using this app and so far so good!
The support (Olivia) was really kind and helped me right away!

The MG
Slovenia
14. huhtikuu 2024

I hesitated of using Ecomposer because i have never used it as a designer. It's different than my previous application, so I was very frustrated at first. I did felt like cancelling my subscription. However, when I contacted support for helping out with the design, they responded very fast. They taught me with patience. They are very efficient in responding my question. That's why I am sticking with it. Very good customer support and user experience. The app still have some flaws, but it's very easy to use after a while. I did try other page buidling apps, I do have to say this is one of the easiest.

四妹钵钵鸡
13 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
15. huhtikuu 2024

Amazing app and great support service! Would definitely recommend to those looking for a page builder app!

VALLEYSIDE
9 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
28. maaliskuu 2024

Super easy to use, but still very complex. I'm able to create sites that you would have to buy elsewhere for a lot of money. And all for free.

Special is the customer support, which has been helping me daily for a month now and responds to me within a minute maximum. Even with my own pictures and videos, I have been able to fix every problem so far.

Special thanks to Mia from the support team who helped me very kindly and quickly!
The whole team is incredible, without their support I would have given up a long time ago.

RawCaps
Saksa
11 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
25. huhtikuu 2024

Too many glitches happened. Not easy to use. And the drag and drop function is awful.

Tried using their support team, who couldn't help at all. And every time I had to start with a new support person from the start, for the same issue

OH VOILA JEWELRY
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
EComposer vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Hi there,

This is Maria, Customer Support Manager at EComposer.
Thank you so much for your feedback & I would like to send you my deepest apologies for your experience with us.

There're a couple of issues that I've seen on your chats with our support agents. We tried our best to reproduce them from our end but have not succeeded yet. We really hope for your help so that we can detect the causes directly on your devices/browsers.

Follow up emails were sent to you, kindly give us a another chance to assist you better.

Maria

18. helmikuu 2024

It is a great product and super user friendly even for a beginner myself. I ran into some troubles and Andy from Customer Service was extremely helpful and friendly even though I had so many little questions. He was able to fix them right away and answered all my questions really quickly!

yujina
21. maaliskuu 2024

E-composer page builder is simply outstanding! It's incredibly intuitive and powerful, making the creation of high-performance pages a breeze. The level of agility it offers is unmatched, allowing us to swiftly design pages that not only look fantastic but also drive results. Highly recommend

Vhita
Brasilia
8. maaliskuu 2024

Great app, phenomenal and quick support, Lily answered almost immediately, I feel like I had almost too many questions, especially using a new app for the first time. But Lily answered all of them in a very fast and professional manner, I would highly recommend this to anyone starting an E-commerce site for the first time or really anyone that wants to make the process faster. 10/10 Recommend, Ask for Lily anytime, their support is 24/7!

Birch & Stone
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. huhtikuu 2024

Wanted to say a huge thanks for the amazing support I got while using this app to build my website.

Your app is awesome – it’s so easy to use and has loads of cool templates. But what really made a difference was your live support.

I was already kinda ashamed to ask for help again and again, but your team was super patient and nice. They helped me with everything, and now I've got a website I'm really proud of.

Lean And Queen