Arvostelut (3 947)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
18. heinäkuu 2024

The app and their support is great. Caroline was really helpful when I had a doubt and helped me by recording an video of how to get things done

Wave Athleisure
Intia
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
5. heinäkuu 2024

I am new to Shopify & Ecomposer and was having some difficulty publishing my page and received quick and efficient help from Jade, the lovely customer support person at Ecomposer and now everything is up and running! Thanks Jade!

NONBNRY
Kanada
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
4. heinäkuu 2024

Thought I had found a godsend as I believe shopify's standard website editing tools to be pretty clunky and boring.

Unfortunately after a few days of use the edits i made on the app were not reflecting on the published web page. I reached out to customer support for help, and was told the problem had been fixed. The problem had most definitely not been fixed, which i relayed back to the customer support agent i was dealing with. This happened three more times.

Finally i got an email back that had fixed my problem. Guess how. They deleted half of the contents of my page which i had spent hours adding. Voila! That'll do it!

Absolutely criminal that these people are paid to work in the CS industry

funguytech
26 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
7. kesäkuu 2024

The Landing Page Developer app is a game-changer for digital marketers. Its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and customizable templates make creating professional landing pages effortless. With robust analytics and excellent customer support, it's an essential tool for optimizing conversions and streamlining campaign management. Highly recommended for its ease of use and effectiveness. highly recommeded

Soofoort
Saksa
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. heinäkuu 2024

I thoroughly appreciate Ecomposer support. Jade, Caroline, and everyone on the support team are always willing to help me. I recommend them 5/5!

Patriot Packs
Yhdysvallat
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. toukokuu 2024

My experience with EComposer has been great! This app is intuitive to use and helps me build beautiful pages for my site! I did have one issue that Olivia helped me resolve quickly- she is very knowledgeable. :)

Fits of Nature
Yhdysvallat
19 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
6. toukokuu 2024

I had some issues with integrating an app, and after a lot of back-and-forths with multiple support teams, I thought the only way left was to start again from scratch.

But after getting back to Susan and explaining things more thoroughly, a solution was made and saved me a lot of time. It turns out I don't need to start from scratch, just a few simple steps given by Susan and problem solved!

I hope more businesses, especially for products and services that can be potentially very technical, should invest in a supportive team like this who are willing to go above and beyond to help their end users.

Thanks again Susan and team!

KingVture
Singapore
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
16. heinäkuu 2024

I will recomend EComposer because creating a website with it is easy and fast

Stardust, Love & Magic
Bulgaria
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
16. toukokuu 2024

It's rich with features and does all I want it to do, allbeit with a little help from Oliva in support (who was very helpful).

Going to use this a lot more I feel, as I want to introduce a nice looking blog on my site, as well as other attractive pages.

Recommended!

Fusion Retro Books
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
18. huhtikuu 2024

This is hands down the best landing page & section builder I've ever used for shopify! The UI is super simple & beginner-friendly, plus the features & templates are amazing! Customer support is fantastic as well. I'd say It literally has everything you need for an app like this.

I'd like to thank Mia specifically for her kind attitude and for getting back to my inquiry super quick, and helping to solve my issue within a matter of minutes.

10/10 would recommend