Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
15. tammikuu 2024

eComposer Page Builder is easy to use with a drag-and-drop interface for creating websites. It has good templates, but could offer more customization options for detailed design. Improving loading times would also enhance the user experience. Overall, a solid tool with room for some upgrades.

KoshaTots
Yhdysvallat
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
3. helmikuu 2024

More user-friendly than the purchased template, it offers higher flexibility and provides a better user experience. However, there are still some minor issues, such as browser incompatibility. Sometimes, it's challenging to remove the borders and rounded corners of shapes, which is the reason I can only give it a 4-star rating. The customer service team is responsive in addressing issues, and I hope the app will become more refined in the future.

belebaba
Kiina
14 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
17. joulukuu 2023

its really good

good:
- nice possibilities
- good handling
bad:
- sometimes you have ideas but the feature doesnt exist
but: The support is always there to help you , very friendly, very fast and competent. One of the best (if not the best) support!

All I have store
Saksa
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
2. helmikuu 2024

The support is quick to respond and very helpful. Jade helped with theme issues as well. Very Smooth Experience

Smartveda
Intia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Muokattu 14. marraskuu 2023

I am updating my rating to 4-star from 2. Here is why:
Previously I was unhappy about the experience I got from this app and made my review 2-star. However I didn't quit using it since its features were quite well. After then the executives and customer support team had contacted with me and supported me to create my own landing pages with ease.

Anytime I face with an issue (and it is couple of times per day) they helped me, solved my issue and showed how to do it later. They were quite positive and helpful. The technical features are already good, but one should know the limitations.  Thus I created couple of pages, tested and published them.

I highly recommend using this app. And now, why it isn't 5-star? Well, I need more time to rate it again. 5-star means perfect, and I really need to know if it is so.

--- my old rating was 2-star --
Quite a challenging experience for me.

1. The templates are impressive.
2. User-friendly interface with full control over details.
3. Caution! The undo feature is disabled once you save, costing me two hours of work.
4. All visuals are copyrighted, which I learned the hard way. Using your own images significantly delays publishing.
5. Some images are labeled "preview only," which actually applies to all images, even background gradients. Essentially, you're working with a blank canvas.
6. The preview looks great, but issues arise only after publishing. Don't trust it.
7. Customer service is hit or miss, and not particularly eager to resolve issues.

I'd honestly rate it a 1, but given that many 5 and 1-star reviews seem fake, I'm giving it a 2 for authenticity.

studiomoien.com
Luxemburg
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
EComposer vastasi 1. marraskuu 2023

Hi there,

This is Rainy, Customer Success Manager at EComposer.
Thank you for your insightful feedback & I am truly sorry for your experience.
I would love to clarify some points as follows:

3. The undo/redo is disabled after you publish your page to optimize the editor efficiency and speed. We design the Revision history function so you can just go there and revert your old version if you want. So it is the alternative for undo/redo.

4 + 5 + 6. All of these issues are related to images in our templates that are not able to be used in your live site. We've updated this, which allows you to use almost images from prebuilt templates except related product images, which you normally need to change to yours.

7. Customer support is delaying a bit at the time you reached out. We're aware of this issue and is putting more people at that shift to make sure users no need to wait.

I am really sorry for your past experience and thank you again for staying with us.
I hope you will have better experience from now.

Best regards,
Rainy

Muokattu 23. tammikuu 2024

The support is very quick and helpful, very friendly! Jimmy responded immediately. Thank you.

Annie van Walden
Saksa
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. tammikuu 2024

Their service is very good, the response speed is very fast, and they can help me solve the problem

ETERSUN
Kiina
5 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
22. tammikuu 2024

app is difficult to use but you have great assistance

Airome
Yhdysvallat
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
14. marraskuu 2023

Great website builder and very helpful customer service! Would definitely recommend.

Gold Christmas
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. tammikuu 2024

Amazing Service, And Worth for free too!

DropDash