Arvostelut (3 911)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
2. marraskuu 2022

Support très réactif, et builder composer accessible et flexible.
Je recommande, il manque juste la fonctionnalité d'accéder à la partie html, de l'éditeur de texte.

MY FASHION FLOW
Ranska
12 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
EComposer vastasi 3. marraskuu 2022

We treasure your feedbacks and we're immediately adding the HTML text editor to EComposer now. Thank you again for invaluable time and words for EComposer.

15. kesäkuu 2023

Very intuitive and friendly app saves a lot of work of unnecesary coding work, the best tool for graphic designers

The Panza
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
24. joulukuu 2022

I recommend this app for all merchants who want to upgrade his/her sales and want's to create creative UI UX for business. I started using this app and it looks quiet impressing. Support team is amazing. Try to use this app and you get amazing discounts when you purchase any one of the premium partners product.

SmartYums
Intia
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
EComposer vastasi 26. joulukuu 2022

Sincerely thank you for your review which really made our day. We’re glad to be a part of your store’s ecosystem and support you in your growth. :)

27. helmikuu 2023

très bonne application, attention tout de même a certains bugs pouvant être ennuyant pour créer , sinon top

Planete gadget
Ranska
18. toukokuu 2023

The free version doesnt give you much freedom but is great to learn.
The basic package though is fantastic and the tech support is very quick to respond

Saikou Apparel
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2. toukokuu 2023

We're using this app to better tell our story on the About and FAQ pages. The default Shopify content is very limiting. The EComposer blocks and sections, however, have nice customization options. Coming from a WordPress block editor background, EComposer is easy to use.

There are support articles and videos, but I did need the chat from inside Shopify to reach out about deleting a page, which seems silly. It wasn't a straight forward user experience and no article explained the steps. The online chat representative responded pretty quickly and shared the steps with words and a helpful screenshot.

omitfret
21. kesäkuu 2023

E-Composer could be the best page builder for Shopify, because it greatly simplifies page creation and lets you customize the rendering of a store, pages and posts, which is Shopify's big weakness.

Highly inspired by Elementor (Wordpress page builder), it lets you visually adjust a host of global points (colors, fonts, positioning, etc.) and details too. It's much more comfortable than anything else in the same price range, and it's enabled us from WP to get to grips with the look of our Shopify much more quickly than with the basic Shopify version, which is a real headache.

The support team is reactive and finds the solution in 75% of cases. For the remaining 25%, they usually ask you to submit a suggestion to the development team. It would be perfect if the dev team were better staffed, faster or more efficient. Unfortunately, they have to agree to take care of it first, then it takes weeks, and in the end it doesn't work as it should (ie focal point for pictures).

So there are a lot of very positive points, and a few shortcomings that need to be remedied quickly if E-composer is to become simply the best page builder for Shopify.

Shop Vola Guitar
Hongkong – Kiinan erityishallintoalue
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
7. helmikuu 2023

Great assistance by the Ecomposer team. The app is good still a few things to update but on the good way.

Favre Watches
Sveitsi
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
4. toukokuu 2023

There have been a few bumps hit while designing my store, like glitches with the live page view and with font selection. However, EComposer support has been excellent and quickly came to my rescue. Without their support I would still be going around in circles. They were persistent and kept on with me until my issue was resolved. The page builder has some great features and I'm looking forward to having a great website!

Lifestyle Market Shop
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
6. heinäkuu 2023

I have a very good experience with this app specially your customer services is very excellent olivia guides me very well and clear myall points

My Trendy Trends