EComposer Landing Page Builder , 2,951件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の0%は2つ星です
  • 評価の0%は1つ星です
2024年1月31日

This app is very versatile in creating pages for different screen sizes. It has lots of presets to help users start off quickly. It offers a lot of flexibility in customizing each section with or without coding. There is a bit of a learning curve in the beginning, as some controls are not too intuitive. However, the customer service is quick and helpful whenever you encounter any problems with debugging or need a quick tutorial on how to do something.

BARK
アプリの使用期間:約1年
2024年1月8日

Let me start off by saying I’m no tech wizard. Before Ecomposer, the thought of building a website was pretty daunting – I had no clue where to start. But here I am, having built not just one, but several e-commerce sites with this app, and I’m pretty proud of what I’ve achieved.

When I first started using Ecomposer, I was just dipping my toes into website design. It’s amazing how user-friendly this app is – it literally walked me through the process. My first few sites were pretty basic, but hey, we all start somewhere, right? Now, I’m putting together more complex sites and actually enjoying it!

The real MVP here is the customer service team. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve reached out with questions – sometimes the same question more than once. But they’ve always been super patient and helpful. I’ve learned a ton from just talking to them.

What I really want to say is, if you’re like me, starting from scratch and feeling a bit overwhelmed by the whole website thing, give Ecomposer a shot. It’s been a lifesaver for me.

Trendsphere
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2024年1月23日

EComposer Landing Page Builder stands out as a valuable tool for Shopify store owners looking to enhance the visual appeal and functionality of their online shops. Its user-friendly design, coupled with a range of customization options, makes it a solid choice for those seeking a hassle-free way to modify their Shopify store without delving into complex coding.

doggylee
スロバキア
アプリの使用期間:12ヶ月
2024年1月15日

My experience with EComposer Landing Page Builder's customer support was exceptional. Their representative's kindness, patience, and expertise turned what could have been a frustrating situation into a positive and enlightening interaction. I am grateful for their support and highly recommend EComposer to anyone seeking a user-friendly platform with top-notch customer service.

Melanin Gang
アプリの使用期間:10ヶ月
2023年12月14日

Honestly I am a very skeptical person when it comes to page builders since my last experience with pagefly, when I saw that I could publish 3 pages I was a bit cautious since I did not want to waste my time ,but they had just the templates I was looking for, not only do their free plan cover everything my online store needs but their customer service is by far one of the best ones, From the moment I struggled with using the page builder their support team made sure to help me every step of the way and I would like to send a special thank you to Elise who assisted me in technical support, I would recommend this page builder app to anyone starting out ,or has a tight budget, After my experience with them I am seriously considering paying for their pro features , that is how great they are , Thank you for your wonderful services Ecomposer,You now have a loyal customer on your side !

MATION
南アフリカ
アプリの使用期間:2ヶ月
2023年12月25日

The eComposer customer service team is perfect (special thanks to Anna for her help today)
I was kindly instructed on how to delete the Add to Cart button from the collection product block and how to set the number of products differently on the mobile screen and PC screen.

CORIPACK KOREA
韓国
アプリの使用期間:5ヶ月
2023年12月6日

I have had an excellent experience with EComposer and I know for a fact my website wouldn't look as fantastic now without having used them. Shopify Themes are challenging to design and navigate and I'm very grateful I could use EComposer to create my website myself according to my own specifications.

I'm also really happy with the Chat Support, they've helped me fix so many problems and they are generous with their time, kind, and always willing to help! Exceptional support unlike any other app I've used.

3 things can be improved:
(1) Sometimes when I click on a page, it opens up a blank page instead and then I have to navigate to and click on the page again to open it. It is slightly inconvenient and hopefully gets fixed.
(2) The price is quite high if you want more than 15+ templates
(3) There is no customization page for the Login Page, and I wish this wasn't the case. I'd love to be able to customize the login! Please add one if possible.

Catnipster: The Ultimate Cat Accessory Shop
カナダ
アプリの使用期間:約1ヶ月
2024年2月4日

EComposer is easy to use for my shop page, the layout is cool.
When I had trouble in building the page, the support team helped me a lot, all of them are so kind and nice, like Susan. Thanks you guys everyone!

Birdy
中国
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年12月26日

Have only used the countdown feature so far but am extremely happy with it. Design and setup was easy and love that I was able to customize the countdown. I had an issue with the timer which I'm sure was user error but Elise in support answered and fixed the issue within minutes. Highly recommend

Paws and Purr-suits
アプリの使用期間:約2ヶ月
2023年12月5日

This builder provides nice features to add to your site, and the chat support assistants were fast, helpful and responsive. They answered quickly and worked me with me to fix any little issues, which I truly appreciate.

ShopSWLA