Recensies (3.882)

• 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 0% recensies zijn 1 sterren
2 juli 2024

This app is super simple to use and allows you to do some pretty special things with your site. The support is also really helpful. I spoke to Andy who helped me with ease by sharing a video of where i was going wrong. All and all a great experience.

Meri Meri
Verenigde Staten
Meer dan een jaar gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

I'm a Web Developer who is new to the Shopify ecosystem and how development works in here but I've been getting the hang of it quickly as the user interface is friendly enough.
And aside from that, any problems I run into seems to easily be solved when I choose to contact someone in the app for help, for example Olivia, who solved an issue I had really quickly in just a few texts.

Juno Pharmaceuticals
9 maanden gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

This application is a great value for money. We needed to customise our website pages way beyond standard Shopify themes, so we tried a lot of page building applications, and eComposers met all our requirements - it's very intuitive and has plenty of basic and advanced features, which are really easy to use.
Also cheers to their support team, they are super fast and helpful! :)

Kanban+
Spanje
9 maanden gebruiken de app
1 juli 2024

So far the app is great and the customer service by Anna was amazing. She was able to quickly get my current blog posts converted over to the new format. There was also a coding issue with one of my previous posts and she was able to identify it within minutes and fix it for me. Excellent customer service!

Shore Break Designs
6 maanden gebruiken de app
8 juni 2024

10/10 !!!

The app is fantastic, but what really makes it stand out is the support team. Everyone in support is super friendly, always willing to help, and incredibly patient. Any questions or issues I've had have been resolved quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this app, especially because of the amazing support team who genuinely care about their users. Thank you for the excellent service!

Inroplas Chile
Chili
3 maanden gebruiken de app
27 mei 2024

I've used a couple landing page builder apps and this is by far and away the best I've used on Shopify specifically.

I'd like to see some more analytic data that can be used -- specifically some A/B testing and conversion tracking data. It would be awesome to see some features pertaining to experimenting with different price points, layouts, designs, etc. But the usability is fantastic and the customer service is phenomenal. They typically respond within minutes of your request.

Bffd
3 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

its a good app, with lots of options, for a novice it gets a bit complicated, but honestly, their support team is VERY GOOD, and VERY FAST. Like essentially instant, while you are designing they are answering on live chat with answers within 1-2 minutes max. Never had them misinterpret or not understand my requests. Highly recommend!

Brain Forza Labs Inc.
4 maanden gebruiken de app
19 april 2024

Tried all the page builders, and then I found this one. It is feature rich and just works, unlike some of the others. And anytime I have had an issue or wanted to do something and was not sure how, support helps me right away. Like within a few seconds they are on chat with you.

Great app. Thanks!

Put In Action
5 maanden gebruiken de app
10 mei 2024

Best shopify page/section builder I've come across!

Tons of free templates to choose from and customize, and the editor is super simple and easy-to-use, allowing you to create the best looking store for your brand with ease!

+ Customer support is great and always there to provide assistance when needed.

Would 100% definitely recommend giving it a try!

IntelliDrive Displays™
Verenigd Koninkrijk
Ongeveer 2 maanden gebruiken de app
8 juni 2024

Incredible app that provides advanced web site building functionality, with an incredible technical support team that is always readily on standby to build in any custom development requests. I've been very impressed with their services offered to-date.

Vooma Socks UK