Arvostelut (8 656)

• 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
25. kesäkuu 2024

For a free app that monetizes in other ways (app referrals, etc.) this is the perfect app for adding a newsletter / subscriber popup to your shopify store. We're a newer shop (open 3 months) and finding well-built and well-supported apps like this for cheap or free is a godsend, given how much missing basic functionality shopify has on its platform.
EcomSend Popups has plenty of customizability to get you off the ground as a new shop and I don't expect I'll need to "upgrade" to a more robust popup subscriber tool or product for a long time to come.

FWIW I've implemented a popup on my home page and collection pages, then a separate "reminder" popup on the cart page. I've averaged about 3% on the homepage/landing page popup and 30% on the cart page popup.

Marry this with the free Shopify email automations and you can get some decent and reasonable starter email automation campaigns up and running in no time.

The support is also super responsive and helpful. Thanks!

Capy
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
9. toukokuu 2024

It's really amazing how much they give you for free, including great tech support.There are still some features that are needed (multiple popups of the same type on same page) and ability to email the coupon code instead of just display it after signing up.

Biva Tonic
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
1. kesäkuu 2024

Very easy to set up, and customer support is available any time I've needed them. Very helpful! I had a little trouble setting up my welcome email series in Shopify and getting it started for the popup subscribers, but they had a very clear step-by-step document to help. Customer support double checked the changes I made and ensured I had it working properly!

Vintage Green Review
6. kesäkuu 2024

This software is incredibly user-friendly for beginners! The design is clear and intuitive. Although I encountered a minor issue right away, customer service resolved it within 3 minutes—such a warm and efficient service! I love high-efficiency communication. I’ll definitely keep exploring this software. Highly recommend it!

Smad Electric Appliances
Kiina
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
29. huhtikuu 2024

Today I had a stressful moment when I lost my tech guy who knew how to fix my shopify issues. I needed to set up a automated email for first time shoppers and had no clue what to do. Mig joined the chat with me at like 11am and had the patients and knowledge to walk me through step by step. Amazing customer service! Would not have been able to figure it out without Mig's help! Thank you Mig!

NextGenNutrition
6 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. toukokuu 2024

It's just very easy and simple to use this app, nothing more to say, to be honest. If you're hesitating to take down their branding, just contact their customer support and they'll happily remove it! Everything about and around this app is amazing. Highly recommend. ❤️

Lekku
Liettua
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
8. toukokuu 2024

The support offered is amazing! I was able to get help right away and all of my questions answered the first time. I would highly recommend this app. It is very easy to use.

Embroidery Babe Design Co
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
10. kesäkuu 2024

I had some difficulty setting up the app in integrating it with a welcome email. I spent too much time and asked for chat support. Then Mig helped me to figure out what I was wrong and super quickly solved it with her clear instructions. Very reliable App and service.

Thank you so much, Mig for your fantastic support!

Japarcana Towel
Japani
19. toukokuu 2024

you can create amazing pop ups for free wich is just amazing. and there customer support is just great. they helped me with al my qeustion is less than minutes.!!!

YNG Apparel
Alankomaat
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
19. toukokuu 2024

Very good APP.
First of all, it is easy to install and configure, and extremely easy to use, especially for first-time users;
secondly, it is very focused on realizing the pop-up function. Now it is an APP that can focus on a specific function and make it perfect. Less, less is more.
Finally, I have to mention its online customer service. The response is prompt and extremely interesting. I prefer to believe that the person I am talking to is a real customer service staff.

Bags-CLCROP