Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
12. huhtikuu 2024

Overall very easy to use. I love that it’s customizable and it’s free! I’ve also reached out to customer service and they’re awesome. Help very quick and efficient responses highly recommend this app for your store.

EDNASPALACE
24. huhtikuu 2024

You can always get help when you need it fast . Recommend this app very highly.

Motorbikers Apparel
15. helmikuu 2024

Instantaneous help! It has really helped me get new people to sign up for emails, but I'm still having trouble getting them to stay signed up after they use the discount once.

Evitts Creek Arts
31. maaliskuu 2024

Great app. Easy to use and great customer service. Sales using the codes generating have increased our monthly sales by 140%. Thanks

Principal Optical
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
7 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
5. maaliskuu 2024

Super helpful and fast support. App has been working great and got a lot of subscriber thanks to EcomSend.

Lu Dynasty Cosmetics
Saksa
8 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
27. maaliskuu 2024

Only just starting using this app and it looks great. What I will say though is that the customer support is absolutely fantastic! Thanks!

Stuff & Feather
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
13. maaliskuu 2024

The support is absolutely Fantastic! Cecilia deserves a salary raise, hehe! The app seems amazing, I'm just started. I have no costumers yet to really test in the real life but as far as setting it up and editing the pop up it works like a charm and the support is flawless. Thank you all for creating a great tool for free like this one. I wish you success in your businesses.

Muquifu
Brasilia
2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
30. huhtikuu 2024

So far just have the free app and it's very easy and functional ... I already see where upgrading will improve it but what I like is being able to truly test it on our site before paying more. As well support is excellent

VR Supplies®
Kanada
7 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
11. huhtikuu 2024

Just created my first pop up, so far so good. Had one issue that I was able to resolve with their chat support quickly and easily.

Clothes Mentor Plantation FL #321
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
3. toukokuu 2024

Easy to set up and maintain. There are a lot of features to allow for personal customization. Support was very quick and helpful.

Lotus 3 Studios