Editify ‑ Order Editor

Built for Shopify

Recensioni (21)

Valutazione complessiva
4,1
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 62% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 19% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 10% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
2 luglio 2024

5 stars for support. I had very good experience. Professional, quick, polite, flexible. I got answers to all questions what I had in few minutes.

About App. I was looking for possibility to add backdate orders and this app met my requirements. Easy to use, I solved my problem very quickly. Thank you very much!

Grand Duchess
Lituania
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
8 febbraio 2024

Very useful app. I use square for in person sales and sometimes the dates are off upon import. This app helps me keep customer order records accurate by being able to backdate an order. Very helpful!

The Crowned Beauty Co.
7 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
25 febbraio 2024

Editify has been so helpful

The Inspiration Design Company
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
2 ottobre 2023

This app does exactly what I need it to do...backdate orders. Sometimes there are orders I forgot to submit but payment has already been made. This allows me to backdate these orders. It's a simple task and this app offers a simple solution. Highly recommend.

Pekoe&Petals
RAS di Hong Kong
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
10 agosto 2023

This app makes backdating orders easy! Hope they will keep it free and cant wait to see what other features they will have in the future!

The Collar Bone
Malaysia
2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
22 gennaio 2024

Great app . Needed to backdate orders and this makes it so easy.

Short Porch
28 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
6 settembre 2023

Great App. Does what we needed it to do which is to backdate orders. Helps with tallying and reconciling orders with bank statements. Keep it up!

Tartistry by M
Singapore
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
5 dicembre 2023

Amazing app to backdate orders, was stuck for quite a while until I found this app, easy to use.

TechAlto
Portogallo
Circa un mese di utilizzo dell’app
24 luglio 2023

I didn't realize I needed this app until a friend recommended it to me! It is super easy to use and now with the new update, our orders on paper accurately reflect our orders in real time.

Cosecha del Sur Coffee Co.
4 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
30 agosto 2023

Great app for backdating your orders efficiently, easy to use, plus it can also be used for financial reporting.

MOMIJI KIDS