Grow the number of leads
Help your website visitors become your subscribers through subtle and handy popup Shopify forms
Increase customer satisfaction
Exit intent popups will help you take care of leaving visitors and make their experience better
Collect more feedback
Encourage more clients to share their impressions and ideas through a feedback popup
Pop Up app will help you to option to Boost the number of sales attracting attention to your special offers on the homepage. Help reluctant and leaving clients get what they want with welcome and exit popups and make the user experience better for more visitors.
Shape any kind of popup
It doesn’t matter which kind of popup you want to have on your site - you are able to build it with endless capabilities of Elfsight Popup for Shopify. Announce sales and limited-time offers, collect subscribers and feedback, recover unfinished purchases, demonstrate friendly welcome pop-ups, notify about future launches - and a lot more.
Chose the aim of your popups and increase conversion level
Build truly stunning and conversion-raising pop-ups, with the help of various included targeting solutions. You can decide on what pages your email popups will appear, apply action and condition triggers, pick a certain frequency, and decide on the devices on which the widget will show.
A wide range of design and style settings
Elfsight Popup design settings will help you make your popups unobtrusive yet every user will look through them and consider the information. You can pick a layout, try various elements positioning variants, and vary the frame and colors of the popup. Upload images and overlay pictures, set the widget width, and more to make your widget authentic.
And many more:
- Create any type of popup
- 12 various element blocks to configure a popup
- Add unlimited elements, delete, clone, reorder
- 5 popup layouts for various cases
- Flexible popup width
- Option to align popup elements
- Add buttons to redirect users
- Show copyable coupons
- Insert iFrame and HTML elements
- Rectangle or rounded popup shape
- Choosing popup background-color
- Option to upload a picture for the popup background
- Choosing the color of popup background
- Adding page overlay: choosing a color or uploading a picture
- Embed popup on all or limited pages
- Exclude the pages where you don’t want the popup
- Add or remove popup close button and choose its color
- Popup can be activated after a certain time on the page or scroll percentage
- Triggering popup by clicking on certain elements or scrolling down to it
- Exit intent popup opens when a visitor is going to close the tab
- Welcome popup appears right at the page load
- 4 variants of popup frequency: every time the trigger works, once, daily, or weekly
- Choose the type of device where the popup will work: desktop, mobile, tablet, or all
Add Best Pop Up app for Shopify in 1-2-3!
Simply start a chat with the Help Center and we will reply with specialized assistance promptly. We’re working Mon – Fri from 10 am to 7 pm CET. We do our best for our users and intend at getting better!
I used this app and think it's very usefull and convenient. This app is easy to use. I recommand and i will continue to use it.
I have other apps from Elfsight and I love them! However this one is useless. When someone subscribe using this popup window the information is saved into CSV file and you have to manually download the information and then upload to Shopify. Guys, are you kidding me? This app should be integrated with Shopify and you are asking me to do all the manual work? I need popup which automatically upload the information to Shopify. I believe you can do much better! I am sorry but for now I have to give you 1 star. Integrate it with Shopify and I will fix the review.
We are delighted to know that you enjoy our apps and we greatly appreciate your positive feedback about them.
And we're very sorry to know that you are disappointed with our Popup widget. We deeply regret the situation and we totally agree that the feature you requested is very useful. We are planning to implement this in the future, however, the timeline is unclear yet.
Thank you for your understanding!