Email Collection Bar , 521 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 84% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 3% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
25 de janeiro de 2021

This is an excellent app for collecting email addresses, subscribers to my newsletters and increasing sales by offering discounts. I have used this app for two years as it is reliable and economical, I highly recommend this app.

Pretty Miss Plus
11 de outubro de 2017

Its seems really easy to use... and it will help me retain customers! Thanks, nice App!

Green Gorgeous Boutique
26 de agosto de 2016

Easy to install - very useful for any website!

Lacascina 2
Bélgica
1 de fevereiro de 2017

Easy setup and the options are great.. font, size, color etc. thank you!

Prettyfitbox Com
17 de março de 2018

Very happy with the app. easy to use and implement

Westerville Design
4 de abril de 2019

Amazing App and amazing support, we are using a few other Hextom apps and never had an issue and brings a lot of added advantage to our business. Highly recommend.

Pasta Evangelists
Reino Unido
15 de junho de 2016

My theme had some limitations when it came to adding an email sign up banner. I emailed the developers of the theme and they basically told me it would take some serious and complicated coding within the theme to meet my requests.

Luckily I found this app by Hextom and so I took advantage the free trial to test it out. It was close but I still couldn't get the banner to appear exactly as my clients had requested and in the exact location.

I emailed the Hextom support team and after a few email exchanges my requests had been granted and implemented by their team. In just a few hours.

I can't thank them enough for making me look like a champ! Ha!!

Wren Roch 3
6 de outubro de 2016

Excellent bar by Hextom. Anything that helps increase revenue is greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work! www.cheetahblaze.com

Cheetahblaze
28 de abril de 2018

Great app, Hextom makes a bunch of great apps that are mostly free and work better than the paid ones.

Jannotstore
França
30 de abril de 2017

Great app! Easy to use and tailor to my theme colours. Highly recommend it!

42 South