Avaliações (16)

Avaliação geral
3,2
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 75% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 0% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 13% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
17 de junho de 2021

Absolute Game Changer For Our Company! We can not say enough great things about this app! The developers really knew what they were doing! This app has proven to be an integral part of our daily business. The developer actually worked with us personally to incorporate a special request. Our favorite part is knowing as soon as a new customer creates an account. "The Early Bird Gets The Worm"....and this app greatly improves our chance of success!! Well Done!

Pine Apparel Inc
Questão respondida por Email My Webhooks 2 de julho de 2021

Thank you so much for the review! It was awesome working with you, and I hope we can work together again in the future!

24 de março de 2023

Was working for some time but now it does not work or even open. I would not recommend this app. I emailed support too but got no response.

Bynelo
Reino Unido
Over 3 years usando a aplicação
Questão respondida por Email My Webhooks 24 de março de 2023

Greetings!

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with our app, It does not appear that we ever received a support request from you.

We are sorry for the grief this has caused. If possible, can you send an email with the issues you are encountering to: emailmywebhooks@gmail.com

We will gladly work with you to sort out this issue!
Sorry again for the inconvenience.

26 de maio de 2016

Works like a charm. It takes a lot of the guess work out of getting data we wanted. Wonderful app!

Mboro Aquatics
About 4 years usando a aplicação
6 de abril de 2021

We've had this app installed for a while. You say its free but we have just been notified its only for 50 notifications! You should make that clear in the beginning. I'm looking for an alternative as we feel cheated.

Wipe It Off
Reino Unido
Questão respondida por Email My Webhooks 29 de abril de 2021

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you feel that way, and based on your feedback we have updated the app listing to make it clear that we no longer provide unlimited emails. We recently made the shift to a paid model, as we can no longer support unlimited emails to our merchants free of charge.

Thank you again for your feedback. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to contact us at emailmywebhooks@gmail.com

13 de dezembro de 2017

Awesome app! Very easy and straightforward. I'm using to get notifications on new customer creation. Works great!

Op Silver
23 de fevereiro de 2017

Wow. This is an elegantly simple but powerful app! Nice.

Pure Hearts International
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
3 de outubro de 2017

App provides an elegant solution to send email on event triggers. And for free! What more can you ask for?

Love it!
ReflectionsOrganics.com

Reflections Organics
Singapura
Over 1 year usando a aplicação
21 de outubro de 2016

I love this app. It let me know when a new customer has registered to my site.

Bvstore 24145
About 1 year usando a aplicação
5 de março de 2019

I've only had this installed for a couple of days and I already love it. I always wondered why shopify didn't offer these kind of notifications. Thanks

Postal Worker Tees
10 months usando a aplicação
29 de abril de 2019

Very good application. This application helps me to know the new customer just second after signing up. Also If I delete any product by mistake.

Afkaristore Home Decor Ideas