Arvostelut (787)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
13. toukokuu 2024

OrderlyEmails has transformed the way we communicate with our customers through emails.

No more boring, generic Shopify emails! Now, my customers receive beautifully designed order confirmations and shipping updates that perfectly match my store's visual identity. The setup process was easy.

I highly recommend giving it a try! I want to give a special shout-out to Nelvin for providing exceptional support!

Select Beauty
Norja
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 15. toukokuu 2024

Wow, this is music to my ears! Thanks for the sweet review and kind words about OrderlyEmails and Nelvin 🤩 🙏

29. huhtikuu 2024

Easy to use app and attractive professional designs. Any problems were helped with their friendly support. The updates over time to match Shopify's latest requirements are good.

Merchant of Pickleball
Kanada
Yli 4 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 2. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for sharing your 5-star review with us 😊

17. kesäkuu 2024

Amazing support and customer service!
This app is a must for any shopify store.

Zoomlite
Noin 5 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 24. kesäkuu 2024

Your review made our day! Thank you! 😃

31. toukokuu 2024

No non-sense. Just plug&play. First class customer support. Yes, we recommend this app. The only thing to improve, is to emphasize what differs the set of designed templates Orderly offer. We had to reach out to understand, becuase all the templates look more or less the same apart form color and typography. But there are differences beyond that we learnt.

Pick a Poppy
Ruotsi
24 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 3. kesäkuu 2024

Thanks for leaving us a 5-star review and your kind words about our support team 🤩 We are always looking for ways to improve our apps, so I'll definitely pass on your notes to our developers.

Kind regards,

7. toukokuu 2024

Great way to add branding to our store. Support was very responsive in helping work through an issue that stemmed from an error on our side. All-in-all great team and app.

Corzine & Co.
5 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 9. toukokuu 2024

Thank you for the five stars and kind words about our support ⭐️

24. toukokuu 2024

Oscar was very helpful to solve my problem. Thank you very much again!

Maison Lavande
Kanada
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 27. toukokuu 2024

Have a lovely Monday.

7. huhtikuu 2024

Working with this team has been a breeze, honestly, they are so attentive, happy to help and polite (even after my numerous requests and changes).
Their prompt service has been so reassuring for me as a small creative business owner - where technology is not my strong suit!
I love the overall look of emails, ease of use, they look so sleek and represent my brand and brand voice very well.
All round, they are great!
I'm so beyond happy i found this app & their company

Willow George Cake Co
4 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 9. huhtikuu 2024

And I'm so beyond happy you found us and took the time to leave us this amazing and kind review. Thank you ❤️

22. maaliskuu 2024

I installed this a few years ago, it's been great...No problems so I'd actually forgotten about it and deleted it yesterday when having a spring clean of my site. Remembered in the middle of the night that I'd made a mistake...Reinstalled and Support were very helpful. Phew!

The Monkey Puzzle Tree
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Noin 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 28. maaliskuu 2024

I am glad to hear you remembered us! We're here to help whenever you need us, even in the middle of the night. Thanks for reinstalling and the kind words about our support team 🤩

16. maaliskuu 2024

This app is a must for my business. They make it super easy to update and personalize your Shopify email. No code knowledge necessary. Just edit, then copy/paste. Super helpful and responsive staff if you have any questions or edits.

Songs With You
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 18. maaliskuu 2024

Amazing review. Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

28. maaliskuu 2024

Great App. We are using it for pre-orders, and it's the only one I found that you can add a customer acknowledgment for pre-order before they buy. We had a small issue implementing it, but the tech support was great and got us up and running the same day!

Lounge Wagon