Arvostelut (788)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
6. syyskuu 2023

Very practical software, can support customization, they also modify various requirements for me, I will always use it!

Level Stores
Italia
Noin 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 8. syyskuu 2023

Happy to hear it! Thank you for the lovely review.
Have a great weekend 😀

28. joulukuu 2023

Friendly app able to design my email to make it look more attractive, and matches my branding.

Retrorevival Room
Yhdysvallat
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 30. joulukuu 2023

Thanks for the review 😀 I'm glad your emails now match your brand. We'd love to know what made it a 4-star instead of a 5-star experience for you. Please feel free to send any feedback to hello@orderlyemails.com

Kind regards,

13. marraskuu 2023

Nelvin is a GEM.

I needed to migrate my subscription and he did it all in less than an hour. Very friendly & fast. Thanks Nelvin.

WISI-Oi Marketplace
Etelä-Afrikka
Yli 3 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 15. marraskuu 2023

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'll pass on your kind words to Nelvin 🤩

6. elokuu 2023

This is THE app! I love this app so much. Its editing portion is so easy and clean to use. I have used the blank template version for other liquid codes on shopify and it's been a life saver. It is a bit pricey for email templates and editor, however it is definitely worth the price. 10/10

Mermaid Haus Jewelry
Yhdysvallat
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 8. elokuu 2023

Thank you so much for the review. Happy to hear you find OrderlyEmails easy and clean to use! 🤩

23. heinäkuu 2023

I am very satisfied with the support and the operation of the app !
I have been new and had a few important questions that were answered very quickly and the answer was also short and to the point.
The support is very good.
The operation of the platform is very simple and understandable.
If you need help you get it very quickly.

I am very satisfied as a new customer.

Art Masters Project
Saksa
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 26. heinäkuu 2023

Thank you for review. Have a lovely day 😊

17. lokakuu 2023

Have been using the app for years and always great. They are also fast to answer if there are any issues.

Safelight Berlin
Saksa
Yli 2 vuotta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 19. lokakuu 2023

It's great to hear you've been using OrderlyEmails for so long 😀 Thank you for the lovely review🤩

Muokattu 17. elokuu 2023

Navigating the e-commerce realm can sometimes feel like braving the wild without a map. But with "Orderly", my experience has been transformed into a seamless journey. The app's intuitive design coupled with its flawless functionality has genuinely streamlined my store's operations.

Right from installation, it was evident that this app was designed with the user in mind. The user interface is intuitive, making setup and daily operations a breeze. Its features cater comprehensively to the myriad needs of an online store, addressing aspects I hadn't even considered before. The improvements I've seen in my transactional emails alone have been monumental.

But what truly sets "Orderly" apart for me is its efficiency. It embodies its name, bringing order to the chaos that can sometimes be online sales and customer interactions. The customizations available have allowed my brand to shine consistently across all communications, fostering trust and a sense of reliability with my customers.

In a sea of Shopify apps, "Orderly" stands as a beacon of excellence. To any store owner on the fence, take the leap with "Orderly" – it's a game-changer. 5 out of 5 stars, hands down!

KAISU
Sveitsi
29 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 16. elokuu 2023

It is not every day that we receive reviews as detailed and lovely as yours. Thanks for taking the time to share your 5-stars with us 🤩

25. heinäkuu 2023

Fantastic support, Ramon was super patient and thorough and even offered to connect and solve my problems himself, when it was getting too technical for me. Amazing service!

BLUEBUCK
Yhdistynyt kuningaskunta
Yli vuosi sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 26. heinäkuu 2023

Thanks for your review. I’ll be sure to pass on your kind words to Ramon 😀

27. heinäkuu 2023

App looks nice and very useful. I do not have a lot of experience when it comes to handling the computer i was just blown away with the great experience.

Chinni art works
Intia
3 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 29. heinäkuu 2023

Thank you for the kind review 🤩 Glad to hear you found the app easy to use. That is a top priority for us .

11. lokakuu 2023

Very useful app that allows you to project a much more professional image and keep all your documents on brand. Very helpful support too.

Maltashopper.com
Malta
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 13. lokakuu 2023

So glad to hear emails are looking sharp and on brand 👌🏼 Thank you for the lovely review.

Have a great weekend.