Arvostelut (787)

• 1 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 1 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
5. tammikuu 2019

Fantastic app! Templates are beautiful (and it's great that it's a one-off charge), so easy to use, matches the Shopify interface and overall just fantastic. Easy to use, great prompt helpful support as well. Highly recommended, such a boost for our store's emails.

BladesPro UK
29. tammikuu 2019

This app is a MUST for every Shopify store! If you are looking to customize the plain default notifications on your store and make your store looks more professional then you must have this. worth every penny!

NETXIFY
Filippiinit
4. kesäkuu 2020

This is by far the best money you'll spend for your store. This app is so well integrated with the Shopify admin and offers you a seamless process to updating your customer-facing notifications from "blah" to "wow".

Artsy Swim Shop
31. lokakuu 2020

Phew! Perfect! Exactly what I needed! Nice drag-and-drop interface, no mucking with HTML until I want to. Thank you, team! <3

CK Swagworks
Uusi-Seelanti
25. maaliskuu 2021

This is my 3rd store to use OrderlyEmails, and it's my third time making it the first app that I download. Seriously can't recommend this app enough. Thank you for building it! Also, side note: Shopify, please acquire/partner with this company so everyone can have these features!

Puzzery
16. heinäkuu 2021

I love this app. I'm a developer and I suggest it to many of my clients. I just downloaded it for my own site and the results are BEAUTIFUL. I'm so impressed with how beautiful my email templates are now.

Fashioncan
FORSBERG+two ApS vastasi 25. heinäkuu 2021

Thanks for leaving a review and suggesting OrderlyEmails to your clients. And happy to hear your emails are looking awesome ;)

Kind regards,