Recensioni (685)

Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 94% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
21 giugno 2024

I am extremely satisfied with the Essential Countdown Timer Bar! The quality is impeccable and has exceeded all my expectations. The timer functionality is perfect for creating a sense of urgency in my campaigns, significantly boosting conversions in my online store.

In addition to the excellent product, I would like to highlight the support team. They are truly exceptional! Always ready to help, they responded quickly to all my questions and provided effective solutions to any issues I faced. It is rare to find such dedicated and efficient customer support.

I highly recommend the Essential Countdown Timer Bar to anyone looking to improve their sales and user experience on their website.

Kudos to the team for the excellent work!

Luxe Ladies Cosmetics
Brasile
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 🫡 If you ever need assistance - we are always ready to help 💙

20 giugno 2024

Super easy to set up timers with great customization options.

TeaToucan
10 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for the review! 🚀 Happy to hear it was easy to set up and customize the timers for you!

23 maggio 2024

Customer support is amazing, fast answering and fast solutions, really grateful for the help. Mention to Zydrunas who helped me and provided the solutions really fast.

Navilo
RAS di Hong Kong
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

Thank you for the review 🫡 It was a pleasure assisting you! 🙌

29 giugno 2024

Simple to set up and use!

pcmbrand
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for the review! 🫡 Happy to hear it was easy to set up and use for you! 🙌

12 giugno 2024

Awesome app. Support team is very helpful and helps within 20 min, even in the middle of the night :) Thanks a lot

Helvetus
Svizzera
27 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for the review! 🚀 It is always a pleasure assisting our customers!

30 marzo 2024

This app is fantastic and delivers on value. If you are seeking a simple and easy to use app to help you improve your conversion and grow your sales, this is your app. A big thanks to the team for a job well done.

NOTIQ
Essential Apps ha risposto 2 aprile 2024

Thank you for your review! Happy to hear it helped to improve conversion for your store! 👍

15 marzo 2024

Very easy-to-use app that has been an amazing conversion tool for us during sale periods and promos! Support was very helpful and extremely responsive when we needed help with a custom placement. Would high recommend!

GLDN
11 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 22 marzo 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

22 maggio 2024

I use it all the time great app!

JM Ranch Snap Racks
Essential Apps ha risposto 10 giugno 2024

Thank you for the review, very happy to hear you use it all the time! 🚀

17 giugno 2024

Nice great app you can use for count down

TYPESHXT
Sudafrica
20 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for the review! 🚀 Glad to know you liked it!

13 giugno 2024

Great app features. Had a publishing error and within a few minutes of lodging my request a technical team member was at my assistance. Had the honour of having my issue resolved by Matas within minutes. Amazing app and customer service. Highly recommend it. AMAZING

KS RACING
Circa 17 ore di utilizzo dell’app
Essential Apps ha risposto 3 luglio 2024

Thank you for the review! 🫡 It is always a pleasure assisting our valuable customers 247! 🚀