Kokonaisarvio
  • 0 % arvioista on 3 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 2 tähteä
  • 0 % arvioista on 1 tähteä
16. tammikuu 2024

I really recommend this app with a lot of great features which is needed for a trustworthy webshop. Special Thanks to Matas who helped me out when i needed support. Both very kind, helpful and willing to do the little extra for me. Five star service ,=)

Hoomie
Ruotsi
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 31. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your amazing review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

Matas

24. joulukuu 2023

App is easy to use and very intuitive, giving lots of options for customization. We sought to use our own icons and certification logos and this app allowed total customization of size of the icons, the text, the placement, colors, etc. and allows filtering for certain badges or icons to show on certain product pages based on product tags. Honestly it got us farther than I expected in a short amount of time. Support is extremely responsive, quick, and accommodating. I made several suggestions for general improvement of the app, such as centering 4 badges in the middle of our footer instead of spreading out across a large page, and they immediately implemented most of them on our live store!

Verena Street Coffee Co.
4 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 10. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 If you have any questions or need help with the app, do not hesitate and reach out to our support team!

26. joulukuu 2023

Awesome App! Keep going you're doing an amazing job guys. Thank you!

Pawsome Essentials
25 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

26. joulukuu 2023

I'm a new store and getting the right support to help my store grow and be successful is so critical. I just installed this app and it was easy to use and configure. I look forward to continuing to work with this app.

VBdiva Studio
Kanada
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 10. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖

29. joulukuu 2023

Wow, fantastic for being free and still providing support with lots of clarifications... I had problems uploading icons... it was resolved, thank you very much to the team!

PrintInStyle
Japani
27 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 10. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your awesome review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!

22. marraskuu 2023

This app works exactly as described and looks fantastic! The developer also generously made a small customization for us that really perfected the look and feel. We love it!

DashSkin
Noin 2 kuukautta sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 29. marraskuu 2023

Thank you for your review! It was a pleasure assisting you! If any question arises, do not hesitate and reach out!

4. helmikuu 2024

I would love more editing options, so I won't have to edit CSS.

Soi 39
Israel
22 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 7. helmikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 If you need any customization via CSS, our support team is ready to help you whenever you need assistance!

18. tammikuu 2024

Easy to use and does what it says it will do. Love it! Thank you!

Hudson Play
2 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 31. tammikuu 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖

21. joulukuu 2023

I love this app. The trust badges are very helpful to create confidence to the customers. It is one of my favorite app installer on my store. I highly recommend it.

PollyTips
Kanada
3 päivää sovelluksen käyttöä

11. joulukuu 2023

Amazing app and customer service is even better!

SHEVELEY
Puola
Noin kuukausi sovelluksen käyttöä
Essential Apps vastasi 19. joulukuu 2023

Thank you for your review! 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!