Recensies (500)

• 1% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 1 sterren
4 juli 2024

Been using it on my store for 2 months, VERY effective! simple and easy to use! lots of features - love it

New Vitality
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
15 mei 2024

I installed Upsell App by Essential Wolf to upsell. I've put it on every single item in my website. It looks good, was easy to set up and is already showing results.

Pack for Camp
4 maanden gebruiken de app
18 mei 2024

Great app for upsells!! Great customer service for fast assistants
They helped me with the upsell app setup process and easily removed the power by name makes my website safe and secure Thanks to UPSELL APP BY ESSENTIALWOLF!!

TREASURE-ART
2 maanden gebruiken de app
7 juni 2024

I've been using the Upsell App by Essential Wolf for a few days, and I must say it's a great app. It's free and offers multiple funnels to choose from, making it easy for beginners to create upsells. I installed on my website, and it not only looks good, but was also easy to set up.

Braus Fight AUS
Australië
4 dagen gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Review keeps popping up but since I just started using it, I really don't have an opinion yet. I will try to update at later time

URBANA VILLAGE
24 dagen gebruiken de app
1 juni 2024

VERY EASY TO SETUP AND INTEGRATE INTO MY STORE. I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT IT WILL DO FOR GIFT-UP!!

Gift-Up
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
30 mei 2024

An Amazing App with a very simple and easy to understand software. Seamless and Quick with a great customer service team. Highly recommened to any new startups for some great features

Auntie Munaver's Dessert & Savory
Pakistan
29 dagen gebruiken de app
25 juni 2024

Works pretty well and the design looks good aswell defenitely give it a try

Paint by Scratch
19 dagen gebruiken de app
22 mei 2024

Customer support was helpful and timely in responding to our inquiries. I was happy that they allowed us the options to offer promotional offers in the shopping cart.

PetNPrep.com
18 dagen gebruiken de app
19 juni 2024

The app is super easy to set-up and navigate. Support is efficient and responsive.

GRO FIT