Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 5% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 6% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
29 de março de 2024

While the interactivity was a little bit confusing and frustrating, the support, Kusum, helped me a lot to figure it out and I learned a lot from her. I really appreciate her patience, understanding, and helpfulness, and she was even willing to wait for me until it worked. Please reach out to Kusum who has so much knowledge and experience on Etsy Integration & Sync.

CEDAR AND MYRRH
2 months usando a aplicação
1 de abril de 2024

Great app! Been using for over a year and it has worked well for what we require, customer service is also top-notch and always willing to help! Highly recommend this app!

AeroFlowDynamics Overlays
About 1 year usando a aplicação
1 de fevereiro de 2024

Great app that allows you to seamlessly connect your stores and it handles high order volume well. Any small issues I have had were handled quickly. Highly recommended app if you need to link your Etsy.

TrophySmack
Over 2 years usando a aplicação
9 de abril de 2024

Kusum did an Awesome job helping me set up and trouble shoot my problems. I am up and running.. and she is a very patient person which I greatly appreciated.

My Store
4 months usando a aplicação
16 de março de 2024

Just started with this app and needed some help with it, Nirmal was brilliant and so helpful. We had a meet on Google and he was very patient and talked me through all of my queries so I now understand how to use the app much better. I think this app will be great for synching my products and will save me so much time.

ColourWorks
Reino Unido
9 days usando a aplicação
21 de janeiro de 2024

I've been using this app for about 6 months now, and it's easy, intuitive, no-fuss, and when I cause issues by deleting a product where I shouldn't or mismatching skus, this app makes it easy for me to fix my mistake. My orders come over from Etsy to Shopify seamlessly so I can see everything I need to ship all in one spot. I've never even needed to contact support, but I like knowing that they are there. A must-have for my store!

Jamie Hansen Art
About 1 year usando a aplicação
10 de abril de 2024

Great and Quick support.
Pratik was a great help giving him some days off haha.

But was able to raise a support issue and got a quick response and answer.

Wall Art Master Piece
Reino Unido
27 days usando a aplicação
30 de abril de 2024

Worked perfect after understanding how to properly integrate my etsy thats to Kusam

Royale Elegance
Canadá
29 days usando a aplicação
26 de março de 2024

I had some difficulty setting up my products, but I received immediate customer support help which I am really impressed with. I was taken through the upload process step by step patiently. Keep it up!

Maha Cosmetics
5 days usando a aplicação
13 de maio de 2024

Surya and Pratik have been very helpful with setting up our store on Etsy. The process is pretty straight forward.

Roses Muse Inc.