Valutazione complessiva
4,8
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
30 gennaio 2024

son los mejores del mundo.

INSHEMIAMI
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
10 gennaio 2024

We have used this app since 2020. This makes syncing seamless. We quickly got used to the interface and process (templates/profiling) and this has made us able to receive all of our orders in one place. Additionally, there is support that is very knowledgeable and quick to respond all the time. This is a great app.

Nightingale Metal Design
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
9 gennaio 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
Circa 4 anni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 26 gennaio 2024

We have use this app for a few years and it works great. The reason for my review is a recent issue we had. According to the developer 'due to unforeseen circumstances' the app duplicated an Etsy order twice. This happened in the past and we just didn't follow through as the order was under $20. This time, the order was over $50. We reached out to the seller and they just closed my case the first time. I re-open the case and ask for my money back for the duplicate order and they offered to give us extra products on our plan or use their tik tok account which any of these are the solutions we need. Their app duplicated an order, so we expect them to pay for the error, in this case our money back.
They just refused to pay.
We just want users to be aware of this issue, watch your orders to make sure there is no order's duplication that will cause a loss for your business and the developer will not be accountable for such issue.

UPDATE 1/26/24- After submitting my first review with 1 star, they approved to refund from the duplicated order. I didn't like to be pushed to publish a bad review in order for them to make the right decision, this decision should be done the first time I reached out, recognized the mistake, pay me for it and move on.
The app is truly great, didn't have issues other than 2 duplicated orders. It runs very smoothly, support is always available and glad they were able to refund me.
Giving it a 4 star because all the hassle they made me go through instead of doing the right thing the first time.

Guelaguetza Designs
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
18 gennaio 2024

Have been using this app for a while for syncing Etsy & shopify.

Recently, We had a custom requirement from Etsy app to shopify. These guys have nailed it without much of hassles and no additional fee except for the yearly subscription.

Loved their customer support. Much appreciated and higly recommended!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jolly Designs
Germania
Oltre 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2024

Fast and helpful support.

Bellagio & Co.
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
24 gennaio 2024

Fast Support

Planet Desert
Stati Uniti
Oltre un anno di utilizzo dell’app
19 gennaio 2024

Fantastic app and support

Williamsons Factory Shop
Regno Unito
Quasi 2 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

The app helps sync my Shopify Store with the Etsy platfor. When I had issues with my updated Sku & barcodes on Shopify, I immediately contacted support and Ritik guided me through the necessary steps to fix my issues. It was easy to follow and his instructions literally saved me soo much time by sending me screenshots to guide me. Ritik also went above and beyond to updated everything on his end - which saved me from making any missteps. Greatful for great customer service and tech support is excellent!

Boppoppets
Stati Uniti
Circa un anno di utilizzo dell’app
13 gennaio 2024

I found this app very easy to set up and the integration has been very smooth. It has helped manage sales across both platforms, minimised the administration connected to sales and helped maintain stock consistently. A very good app to have if you make frequent etsy sales

Joan and Rose