CedCommerce Etsy Integration , 1,754件のレビュー

• 評価の0%は3つ星です
  • 評価の1%は2つ星です
  • 評価の4%は1つ星です
2022年6月28日

Customer service is really great, prompt, and clear. They have been able to help out with any hiccups that might occur.

TKB Trading, LLC
アプリの使用期間:3年以上
2021年10月11日

I really like the app but the only downside for our business is that CED doesn't allow you to delete products on your own. You have to contact them and they delete the products for you. Customer service is great, but the inconvenience of not letting me control my inventory is why I am giving them 4 stars.

CLASSY NERDY CHIC
アプリの使用期間:3年弱
2020年7月21日

This app has a bit of a confusing interface but once we learned it it is able to push our products to etsy, import our orders from etsy to shopify, and map every product we have already created on either platform.

The customer service has been five star. They have answered every question extremely quickly.

If you download this app give yourself a bit of time for a learning curve, I would suggest to the developers to continue the UX/UI of the app to make it more intuitive.

Ripe and Ruin
2021年9月25日

I love this app and use it EVERY DAY. I just have a hard time learning to use its functions. However, the support team has been extremely helpful.

Land of Nostalgia
編集日:2020年4月22日

A little confusing to set up, without clear instructions, but I already use their Ebay app. I got helped on the phone for over an hour by Phoenix. He was great. I had deleted my entire Etsy store and he got me back up and running. I think I'll go with 5 stars once I get the thing all figured out.

Thrill Studio
編集日:2023年6月24日

Re-rate 6/24/23:
They have since bounced back from my original review. Customer service is now back on the ball, thankfully, and answers speedily.

11/27/22
Total customer service fail. I had been using this app successfully and suddenly it stopped working and my site doesn't link to the app. I opened a ticket with the supposed 24/7 customer service. Seven days later, in the middle of holiday selling season, and no one has addressed the issue. I have added to the ticket 5 times and still no response. I am NOT happy. I was planning on adding their eBay integration app after Shopify retired the eBay selling channel, but I am thinking twice! So frustrated.

Moontide Vintage
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2022年9月17日

Some of the workings of the app are a bit confusing to me BUT, their online help as always been fantastic! I've reached out multiple times and I give 5 stars always for their support!

A Newborn Nest
アプリの使用期間:約2年
2021年3月15日

overall the support is great. the app takes a bit of getting used to, but there is great support on the other end.

Woodbe Co.
アプリの使用期間:2年弱
2020年11月22日

Been working for a year with this app.
It was a little complicated in the start, but once you get the hang of it it works perfectly. I am especially happy with the online help by chat that is immediate, very friendly and effective.

The Fisher King - Hooked on Vinyl!
ベルギー
アプリの使用期間:1年以上
2021年6月23日

Having this app helps with inventory and listings updates in a very easy manner, customer service is always helpful, great service!

Artifacts Trading Company