De Shopify App Store heeft beperkte functionaliteit wegens gepland onderhoud op 11 december om 15.00 uur (UTC). Kom op een ander moment nog eens terug. We zijn binnen de kortste keren weer volledig operationeel.
Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 september 2019

This app syncs all my 1500 SKUs to etsy, and brings sales back in to Shopify, and once fulfilled updates etsy with the tracking number. It has been working well. I was initally a bit hesitant as their plans are structured so its much cheaper to sign up for a year, but the app is great and we have had good sales thru Etsy so I've just switched from monthly to annual billing to save 50+%. Support on the app is also good with 24/7 live chat. Thanks Moattar for your help recently.

Clinks USA
Ongeveer 5 uur gebruiken de app
3 augustus 2021

i just signed up for the monthly service, so i have to give it time to give an honest review. however i can give an excellent review on their customer service. the agent was quite patient with me and help me resolve every issue i had setting up the app.

POSH KLOSETS
Ongeveer 4 uur gebruiken de app
29 oktober 2019

Super helpful, very patient. I am not the best at understanding anything computer related but with their help I managed to use the app. thank you again

Fox And The Bear Fabrics
Verenigd Koninkrijk
6 maart 2019

This is really going to make my life easier! I have been looking out for an app like this for ages. Excellent customer service - thanks James in the chat!

The Welsh Gift Shop
Verenigd Koninkrijk
30 augustus 2019

Please find a way for us to delete uploaded items that are not active yet. I selected wrong ones and could not delete them. I had to have your helpdesk delete them. It was alot of confusion to get this fixed. I was using the trial I though this would be much easier to get things uploaded then what I experienced truly. The video make it look simple that one mistake made my experience go left.

OffensivelyBlessed3
CedCommerce heeft geantwoord 16 september 2019

Dear OffensivelyBlessed3,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We have provided the product deletion future earlier in-app but found that sellers were facing a different kind of issues. For example, they were deleting their uploaded products from the app so when they were receiving orders for those products, SKUs were unavailable in-app and they were unable to create order in-app. After that, they again created SKUs in-app to proceed the order. Apart from this, there were so many cases which were disturbing our database and creating a mess.

It really doesn't mean that this facility is not available for you. We are available 24*7 for you so that you can contact us for the same. We will do it accordingly.

I hope you understand the concern. We would love to serve you again.

Regards,
Team CedCommerce.

7 februari 2022

Vatsal helped me to integrate my shopify store to my etsy store , and Im so happy it is working so well. Great customer service, and Vatsal was so helpful and so patient with me. I love this app. It will save me so much time.

Kurrajong Farmhouse USA
15 december 2018

Awesome app for those selling on Etsy.com.

Gone are those days when people like me looks for an alternative that can help them to list their products on Etsy.com by just one click.

Finally I found the CED app - it not only helps me in listing my products but also managed my products from my Shopify store "Mega Save Wholesale & Retail" so I just need to fulfil my Orders on my store. So easy!!!

No need to create listing manually... No need to connect shipping software at two different place. Everything is being managed from my store.

Great thanks to CED team. Will be waiting for all the upcoming integrations they will have in future.

Thanks.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail
12 augustus 2020

support is amazing and has the best integration I've experienced with Etsy. A+ product!! I'm not a tech wiz and this was easy to integrate in less than an hour total time

The Shasta Shop
10 december 2021

Support très rapide et disponible ! Hélas en anglais pour la partie partage d'écran ce qui complique la tâche. Application en cours d'essai donc à voir par la suite !

Karmyliege
Frankrijk
16 september 2022

Made my life so much easier by helping me manage Shopify and Etsy as my store fronts. The app is really intuitive to use.

Salt of Australia