Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
18 februari 2024

Very responsive support that know what they are talking about to resolve issues fast

KUSHROX Crystal Gallery
Australië
3 maanden gebruiken de app
21 februari 2024

I was having some trouble figuring out how to connect to Etsy and I could not believe how quickly I was able to get support. Within minutes I was all hooked up and ready to go. I wish the other app's were this easy.

Atencio Skincare
1 dag gebruiken de app
31 januari 2024

thanks a lot for the support. The integration of the new products was very easy and I got help from the CED support to implent it.
Never seen such a good support

VANhackers
Duitsland
8 dagen gebruiken de app
8 maart 2024

Super help from Anyatra Singh, very polite and always quick to answer questions. The app is also very easy to understand.

EDELVETICA
Zwitserland
11 dagen gebruiken de app
6 december 2023

App is amazing. Saves so much time! Recommend to everyone who wants to integrate their Shopify products over to Etsy. Their help is super responsive at all times of day/night and have always provided the solution I need when something comes up I can't figure out. Shout out to Riya, the last CS who helped me. Took like 2 minutes for a fix I couldn't figure out that ended up saving me hours and hours of work.

Special Things For All
6 maanden gebruiken de app
19 december 2023

Very useful tool for inventory management and the resources and team has been helpful whenever I had a question. They quickly took time to assist and help me get things sorted! Shikhar was fantastic. I’m glad that I utilize this app.

JEWISHJOY.co
8 maanden gebruiken de app
24 december 2023

will always use and recommend this app to others, it is so useful and helpful. anything you don't know they will gladly help you out! thanks for the help

Proclix
3 maanden gebruiken de app
5 december 2023

Works very well, I like this app. Would highly recommend. Excellent customer service each time. Last time Shikhar was very patient and gave me very good advice. Will keep using. Appreciate the service they do for small businesses.

US Citrus Nursery
7 maanden gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

So far so good. I am only using the app to sync inventory. There was some confusion with the settings on my part, but support was readily available (at 8:00 PM) and helped me solve the problem.

The Bead Mix
8 dagen gebruiken de app
10 januari 2024

Ridiclas developer will never refund your money even if you delete the app before the trial ends. Please never use it........

MSHSM