Algemene beoordeling
  • 0% recensies zijn 3 sterren
  • 1% recensies zijn 2 sterren
  • 4% recensies zijn 1 sterren
9 januari 2024

really enjoyed the help I received for a syncing issue we had. the customer service rep Ritik stepped right in a did a great job. very insightful and always available.

Spector Sports Art
Ongeveer 4 jaar gebruiken de app
29 januari 2024

Highly recommend! They are a great way to save time and are so helpful if you have a question or need help.

iheartgiftcart
4 maanden gebruiken de app
16 januari 2024

The app helps sync my Shopify Store with the Etsy platfor. When I had issues with my updated Sku & barcodes on Shopify, I immediately contacted support and Ritik guided me through the necessary steps to fix my issues. It was easy to follow and his instructions literally saved me soo much time by sending me screenshots to guide me. Ritik also went above and beyond to updated everything on his end - which saved me from making any missteps. Greatful for great customer service and tech support is excellent!

Boppoppets
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een jaar gebruiken de app
1 februari 2024

Adarsh walked me thru the whole process and was awesome!

Dona Jewelry
Verenigde Staten
Ongeveer een maand gebruiken de app
22 januari 2024

I'm new to CED commerce but i wanted to leave a review about the incredible support i've received from their customer support agents. The fact that you can schedule google meets meetings with them agents whenever you need help has been a true lifesaver. Thank you Adarsh for all your help!

Yours Delightfully
4 maanden gebruiken de app
13 januari 2024

I found this app very easy to set up and the integration has been very smooth. It has helped manage sales across both platforms, minimised the administration connected to sales and helped maintain stock consistently. A very good app to have if you make frequent etsy sales

Joan and Rose
Australië
12 maanden gebruiken de app
19 februari 2024

Very well set up, lots of options, and great support when you need help!

arteryink
8 dagen gebruiken de app
9 februari 2024

Perfect Experience and customer Service

Tee Jay Traders
14 dagen gebruiken de app
7 maart 2024

I recently integrated the CED Commerce Shopify App into my online store to sync products with my Etsy shop, and I couldn't be happier with the results. This app has simplified the process of transferring items from my Shopify store to my Etsy shop to an impressive degree. With just a few simple steps, I was able to seamlessly import products from my Shopify inventory to my Etsy listings, saving me valuable time and effort.

Jewell's Jewelz
2 dagen gebruiken de app
18 januari 2024

Great app, a bit confusing on how to cancel, will use again if I go back to Etsy

BIMMER THING